Thread: New Nokia X7 Freezing/Hanging

New Nokia X7 Freezing/Hanging

I have recently bought the Nokia X7 mobile. Now, whenever I am going into the main menu then the screen of Nokia X7 will freeze most of the time. Also, if I try to open any folder then it will show blank screen and then randomly it will freeze. Is there any sort of bug in this phone or am I the only one facing this problem? If anyone can help me to sort this problem it will be appreciated. Thanks

Re: New Nokia X7 Freezing/Hanging

I was facing same problem but later on I solved it. Just leave your phone with the screen still on and dont charge the battery and try to completely drain its battery which will take some time and let it automatically switch off. After that connect the charger and when the phone lights up and also the charge light comes on then switch off again. Let it charge for 2-3 hours normally and then you will have a fully functioning Nokia X7 and there will be no data lost. Hope this helps.

If the above solution doesnt work for you then try to press the power button + volume button down + camera button and also menu button together for about 15 seconds and it will try to reset your phone to the factory settings. After some time your phone will switch on and then see to it whether you are still facing the freezing problem or it has stopped now.

hi everyone am having a problem with my X7 nokia actually i already save all my contact but when i receive message there is no name of the sender as in my contact its come only his pone number... does anyone has this problem i will be so grateful if someone can help me thx in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by ashfaq22 View Post
    there is no name of the sender as in my contact its come only his pone number
    Well probably it occurs when you have the duplicate contact saved in address book. So, make sure you have only one contact saved with that particular number. Its difficult to do so because many times same is saved with different names. For this you can download/install Youlu app from ovi store. With youlu you can also search contacts by entering numbers (as of now we can only search with names.). This will help you to fix the problem.

ThumbsUp Re: New Nokia X7 Freezing/Hanging

guys i even experienced the same problem.. if ur X7 hangs or freezes just keep pressing the POWER BUTTON(lock button)+ CAMERA BUTTON + MENU KEY for about 15 to 20 secs.. then you ll get a vibration.. n afta that ur fone will restart... hope this info helps you frnds..

Thank you pawan972972, finally it works!