Thread: Predictive text selects other option from suggested words in HTC wildfire S

Predictive text selects other option from suggested words in HTC wildfire S

hi guys, i am using HTC wildfire S and there were no problems with the software but i recently met with even after i have spell the first option correctly in the qwerty keyboard, the predictive text appears for the second option at the time of typing messages. i don't have an idea about this, can you provide some appropriate solution for this.

Re: Predictive text selects other option from suggested words in HTC wildfire S

i was of the similar problem and i solved with turning off the predictive text. to do this, go to the Menu >> Language & keyboard >> Touch input >> Text input.

i think here you should be occurring with some minor problems and my supposition to you is to try with some settings for predictions. I guess if u play around with it , u will be able to set it right accordingly. hope you will get some hint or clue after approaching this.

usually these sort of problems arise when you choose some language settings,and here i suppose similar problem may have encountered. i suppose you should turn all other languages off in international keyboard settings. to do this, move to the settings part ,and then to the languages>>keyboards>>touch input>>international keyboard>>and finally remove ticks from all boxes other than from English. this solution should work in your case.

i think here you should check for basic problems and move to the major ones. if nothing happens on your phone, its simply a software problem. and you could get corrected by an software update. i think first of all you should match the settings of your phone to a similar piece and sort out. when all matches rightly then go for an update. you can call the service center for further help.