Thread: What is the SMS capability of Nokia C2-01 mobile?

What is the SMS capability of Nokia C2-01 mobile?

Hello guys, I am very new to the Nokia C2-01 mobile phone as I have recently purchased it. I am very fond of texting my friends and family members, so I was interested in knowing more about the new cell which I am using. I wanted to know, what is the SMS storing capacity of my Nokia C2-01 mobile phone? Can anyone help me regarding my asked query? Please feel free to send me your quality replies by posting your suggestions on the following post of mine.

Re: What is the SMS capability of Nokia C2-01 mobile?

I am not sure about the SMS capacity of the Nokia C2-01 mobile phone. You would be getting the perfect information regarding your mobile phone from the Nokia people only. So I would suggest you to visit the nearest Nokia Store and get the necessary information regarding your mobile from the Nokia people. Or you can also visit the official website of Nokia and get the required information about your mobile phone from there.

I have been using the Nokia C2-01 mobile phone which you are using and after reading on the specifications I have come across the following information. The Nokia C2-01 has got 46 MB of internal memory space out of which the 15 MB of space is available for the phonebook. Also it has got up to 16 GB of additional memory if you are using the microSD card. I am sure this much space is good enough to store good amount of SMS in your mobile.

The Nokia C2-01 will be storing those many SMS, how much of the space you are making available for it. If you are not installing many applications in your device, then for sure you will be having more phone memory space thus more space to store more number of SMS. As far as I remember, an empty phone has the capacity to store around 1000 SMS. So if you have not installed anything in your mobile, then you can store minimum of 1000 SMS.

Thank you, for replying to my post. I am glad to see so many replies in such a small interval of time. Now I am clear that atleast I can store around 1000 SMS in my Nokia C2-01 mobile. So as I can extend my memory upto 16Gb by adding a memory card to my device, I wanted to know, whether it is possible for me to store those SMS in the memory card of my mobile? Thank you’re your previous replies. I am hoping to receive some more quick responses for my current question.

As far as I know, there is no possible way to store the SMS in the memory card of your mobile. It might be possible to store them on your computer system by using the PC Suite or the Ovi Suite, but I am not sure about this feature in any mobile, especially Nokia C2-01. But still for more knowledge you can contact the Nokia Care Centre people or visit the official website of Nokia phones for more details.