Thread: Does Nokia C2-00 synchronize with Windows Calendar?

Does Nokia C2-00 synchronize with Windows Calendar?

Hello guys, I am looking to purchase a new cell phone in the near future. I need a simple phone which supports dual-sim and have camera in it. Also I wish that the phone has got the ability to synchronize with Windows Calendar. I have come across this phone, Nokia C2-00 which supports dual-sim and also have got camera in it. So, I wanted to know whether the Nokia C2-oo has got the capability to synchronize with Windows calendar. Please help by posting your quality replies.

Re: Does Nokia C2-00 synchronize with Windows Calendar?

You should probably visit the nearest Nokia Care Centre to get appropriate information regarding the Nokia C2-00 mobile phone you are talking about. You will get the correct answer for your asked query there. If you are unable to find any store in the nearby area then I would suggest you to visit the official website of Nokia and search or the Nokia C2-00 mobile. Check out the specifications and features of this particular mobile.

I have seen few details about the Nokia C2-00 and after watching the specification of the mobile in the Nokia website I can surely say that it is possible to synchronize the Nokia C2-00 mobile phone with the Windows Calendar application. So, yes you can used the Nokia C2-00 mobile phone, as it is simple and meets all your desired requirements. Also, it has got a very good memory space and it also support, external memory card which you can use to store data.

Thank you for sharing such important and useful information with me. I seriously feel amazed by watching your replies, which were so quick, many times faster than I was expecting. So, as I can use the Nokia C2-00 mobile to synchronize with the Windows Calendar, can anyone help me by telling which application of software should I use inorder to make it possible to synchronize the Nokia C2-00 mobile with Windows Calendar. Help will be appreciated again. Thank you a lot.

You should use the Nokia PC Suite to synchronize Windows Calendar with your Nokia C2-00 mobile phone. You will get the original CD of PC Suite at the time of purchasing the Nokia mobile, Or if you don’t receive the CD then you can download the Nokia PC Suite by visiting the official web site of Nokia and downloading the PC Suite for your Nokia C2-00 mobile phone. Nokia PC Suite is a very important software to establish the synchronization process with your Nokia mobile.

You should use Ovi Suite to synch your Nokia C2-00 mobile phone. As it is a very new mobile and it will be more compatible with the Ovi Suite instead of the Nokia PC Suite which we normally used to synch our mobile with the computer in past. You can download the following Ovi Suite for your mobile from the official website of Nokia or from the Ovi Store. Make sure that you are downloading the Nokia Ovi Suite from some trusted site only.