Thread: Unable to connect Nokia C2-01 to PC using PC Suite

Unable to connect Nokia C2-01 to PC using PC Suite

Please people help me. I am unable to connect my Nokia C2-01 mobile phone to the PC by using the Nokia PC Suite. Whenever I am trying to connect my mobile to the PC, I am getting the following message saying that the mobile is in the transfer mode and I should quit that mode and retry to establish the connection. What possibly could be causing this problem in my mobile or computer or the Nokia PC Suite installed in my system. Please guide me solve the problem. Thank you.

re: Unable to connect Nokia C2-01 to PC using PC Suite

You might not be using the latest version of Nokia PC Suite to connect your Nokia C2-01 mobile phone with your PC. As the Nokia C2-01 mobile is a very new model launched by Nokia, the older version of Nokia PC Suite might be showing some issues with the mobile. So, search for the latest available PC Suite setup on Internet and download the file from the official website of Nokia mobile. This will assure that you are downloading the original, working setups.

According to me you might have selected the data transfer mode while connecting your Nokia mobile to your PC using the proper USB cable. When you are connecting the Nokia device to the PC, usually you will see three options getting displayed in your mobile screen, Data Transfer Mode, Nokia Mode, Print Mode. Select the mode you wish to connect your Nokia to the PC in. make sure you are not selecting the Data transfer mode again.

Thank you, people for those quick responses. It really meant a lot to me. I went through your suggestions. As you have suggested, I uninstalled the current version of Nokia PC Suite installed in my system and downloaded the latest available one from the official website of Nokia. I installed it and noticed that the problem still existed even after installing the new PC Suite for my Nokia mobile. Also at the time of connecting the mobile to PC I am not getting the options, and the mobile is directly connecting in the data transfer mode.

You can also use the Bluetooth service in your mobile to connect to your PC or your laptop. This is possible only if you have got Bluetooth in your computer or your laptop. You can even use Bluetooth dongles to connect your Nokia mobile to your computer or laptop even if they don’t have bluetooth’s in them. You can purchase the Bluetooth dongles form any computer hardware stores. They won’t cost you more.

Re: Unable to connect Nokia C2-01 to PC using PC Suite

As the Nokia C2-02 mobile phone is a newly launched mobile, it won’t be compatible with the Nokia PC Suite. Rather than the Nokia PC Suite, I would recommend you to try the all new Ovi Suite for your Nokia mobile. Ovi Suite is compatible with the Nokia C2-01 mobile which you are using. You can download the Ovi Suite from the official website of Ovi Store or from the official website of Nokia also.

idea Re: Unable to connect Nokia C2-01 to PC using PC Suite

Don't worry yaar.just download ovi suite 3.0.0.290 and then connect your c2-01 .
    Its works.

Please help me .I have Nokia c2 03 and have a same problem .It's drivers for internet are not installed .How can I fix this problem ?

Quote Originally Posted by Umer_raza_awan View Post
    Please help me .I have Nokia c2 03 and have a same problem .It's drivers for internet are not installed .How can I fix this problem ?
    We dont need to install drivers for any NOKIA phone. Pc gets all drivers itself. What you need to do now is if you have install PC Suite, uninstall it. Install it back again (if its latest, will be best). Connect your mobile and let the pc install everything. If yest, its not getting the drivers (very less chances), than try to get through windows update.