Thread: What to do if I have got virus in my nokiaX7?

What to do if I have got virus in my nokiaX7?

Hello friend I have buyed NokiaX7 last month and it was working very well and was happy with it but the problem started occurring from the time I have connected my phone to my computer and transferred files to my cell phone I have got virus in my cell phone and none of the images are visible to me and the videos I have transferred also shows some error but when I am connecting it to my pc everything works fine? Is it a virus problem and if yes please suggest me any antivirus?

Re: What to do if I have got virus in my nokiaX7?

Well it may be the files you have transferred must be corrupted or it may be in some other format which your phone isn’t supporting. Anyways what I would suggest you is connect your phone to some other system which would be highly protected with antivirus or so and clean your phone from that system this would be a better option if you don’t want to format your memory card directly. And if you have a backup of your files then just format your memory card and clean your pc and then send your images to your pc by Bluetooth may this solve your problem.

Hello friend it think you should download an antivirus for your cell phone download kaspersky mobile antivirus for Nokia X7 and scan your cell phone and I hope this would remove the virus from your cell phone and it would be fine again. You can also try by formatting your memory card and then restoring your phone to default, and then you can take the images from the backup you must saved in your pc hope the problem would be solved best of luck.

Hey friend not much I have got to tell you to solve it out nor a unique solution regarding that but have you followed the basic procedures connect your phone to your pc empty your memory card insert it into your cell phone again format use the format option to format your memory card and restore your phone and then clean your pc and that folder which was been copied from your cell phone make sure that it is been properly scanned and cleaned by a good antivirus download an kaspersky mobile antivirus(I only got this by searching) in your cell phone and then copy the files again to your cell and may be you are done.

Hey friend Not many days have passed I was having a virus problem in my Nokia cell phone not actually NokiaX7 but jus a simple Nokia just one or two days ago one of my friend suggest me a trick but I dint used it still so I don’t know actually it dose works or not but would ask you to try it out and I would be trying to, so what he said was switch the cell phone off, remove the memory card and SIM card then press and hold three buttons they are 3,* and without leaving both off them press the calling button the green one and the formatting process would begin automatically.

well don't need to be worried for this it is not anything new in this world well it has been a frequent question i would ask you to take your memory card out format it from your computer take your contact backup of your cell phone and then you can do system restore and then i think it is done and i dont think you would see any virus effect still on your pc so just do these stuffs and you would have your virus free phone back again