Thread: Unable to stream youtube videos in Nokia C2-01 mobile

Unable to stream youtube videos in Nokia C2-01 mobile

Hello guys, my dad recently purchased the Nokia C2-01 mobile phone for my little brother. As we all are new to the mobile we are unable to rectify the cause for a problem which we are facing while using the Nokia C2-01 mobile phone. Actually we wanted to know whether we can plat youtube videos in this Nokia mobile. Because when we tried to do so, we were unable to stream any videos. Please help us by providing your suggestions. Your help will be appreciated like always.

Re: Unable to stream youtube videos in Nokia C2-01 mobile

I have seen the Nokia C2-01 mobile and I did not find the mobile to be so much equipped that it will be able to run youtube videos in it. So according to be, most probably it is not at all possible to stream youtube videos in your Nokia C2-01 mobile phone. You should try using some other mobile phone inorder to make it possible for you to stream youtube videos and enjoy them. Sorry for the inconvenience that occurred to you. Happy to help.

Hey it is possible to play youtube videos in Nokia C2-01 mobile phone. I visited the official website of Nokia and visited the Nokia C2-01 link. In the specification tab of Nokia C2-01 mobile phone, it is clearly mentioned under the Internet and Browsing column that it is possible for the Nokia C2-01 users to access YouTube and stream videos available there. But as far as I know the youtube site you will be accessing will be the mobile version and the videos will also be specially in such format that users are able to access them in mobile phone.

I would suggest you to make sure that you have activated the GPRS or the data plan in your Nokia C2-01 mobile. If you have not then you won’t be able to access youtube or anyother websites through your mobile phone. And if you wish to activate the GPRS/data plan in your mobile then you would have to contact your service provider and get the data plan activated in your mobile. Make sure you meet up the necessary minimum requirement to activate the terms and condition to activate the plan in your mobile.

There is a possibility that the location where you are trying to use your GPRS/data plan to access youtube so that you are able to watch the videos available on youtube might not be receiving appropriate amount of signal. The signal strength at that location might be very low and that is why you are unable to stream youtube videos that smoothly. So I would suggest you to try accessing the videos where you are finding full network signal. This would probably make things better.

You might be using the 2G connection to access websites and stream youtube videos in your Nokia C2-01 mobile phone. I would like to remind you that your mobile supports high speed 3G connection. SO you should use the high speed 3G connection to browse Internet, download files, stream videos in your Nokia mobile phone. Better speed will make sure that you are viewing the data in much better and faster way as it will be getting download in your mobile faster.

According to me there is some issue with the browser you are using to stream the videos on YouTube. So I would suggest you to go for some other web browsers for you mobile. Make sure that the browser you are selecting is compatible with the Nokia C2-01 mobile phone which you are using. In my recommendation you can try the Opera mobile, or the opera mini and check out how they actually perform in your mobile.