Thread: Unable to find YouTube application for Nokia X7

Unable to find YouTube application for Nokia X7

I purchased a new Nokia X7 last month. It is a Symbian Smartphone. It is one of the latest phone that has been released. It has many features such as 8MP camera, Wi-Fi, 3G and many more. I am quite satisfied with my selection. I needed a YouTube application for my Nokia X7 but I could not find that. I searched a lot for that application but it was of no use. Can anyone help me to find the YouTube application for my Nokia X7? If yes then please help me to do that.

Re: Unable to find YouTube application for Nokia X7

According to me there is no YouTube app for Nokia X7. I also have the same Smartphone. I attempted to install the Nokia X7 YouTube app but that failed. OVI store does not display any results when I search for YouTube application. I tried to search for the YouTube application several times but still the same result. After several attempts I have assumed that there is no such YouTube application available for Nokia X7. You can consult some other person for your confirmation.

YouTube application is available for Nokia X7. I recently downloaded the application in my phone. I downloaded that application from the Google search page. After I downloaded the application, it was working fine. Finally I launched the application and I noticed that all the videos were perfectly played by the media player on X7. Also make sure that you select the option Video Quality HQ on YouTube settings. This was my experience about this You Tube application.

As specified by you I downloaded the application from the internet. Installing that application on my phone was successful. But after that I noticed a strange issue while using that application. I encountered a connection error displaying the message” Connection error - fails to initialize”. I tried it several times but the same error. I think that there is something wrong with my connection settings. Can anyone specify the accurate settings to overcome the issue? If yes then please inform me about it.

I think you have downloaded the wrong version of You Tube application. That is the reason you getting this connection error. To solve the issue I would advise you to download the version 2.4.10 form Google. That version is the working version of You Tube for Nokia X7. After you download this version you won’t find such connection errors again in future. You can easily view YouTube videos using that application. Try this solution and let me know about the final result.