Thread: How to stream Netflix on PSP

How to stream Netflix on PSP

I purchased a PSP last month. I am quite impressed with the features present in PSP. I use PSP for gaming, internet surfing, watching movies etc. I wanted to employ a Netflix instant play streaming service on my PSP but I don’t know how to do that. I tried a lot to achieve that but couldn’t do so. Since, I have been using the PSP from one month so I am not much aware about it different functions. Does anyone know how to solve the issue? If yes then please help me out.

Re: How to stream Netflix on PSP

It is very easy to solve the issue I you have a PC and PS3. If you have that then you just need to download and Install Playon media server on your PC. After that append the Netflix into the playon server through the setting accounts tab. Finally test it from the PS3 and you will be able to stream Netflix. Try to utilize the remote play on the PSP to watch the same things via your PS3. This is the only solution that I know which can help you to solve the issue.

This issue annoyed me a lot. I tried all the procedure and steps that I knew to overcome the issue but it was of no use. It was just waste of time. I am thankful to you for the replies that you have given to solve the issue but I don’t possess PS3. The solution that you specified is only possible with the help of PS3 without that it is useless. Do you know any other solution to overcome the issue that does not need PS3? If yes then please let me know about it.

I am aware about another solution that does not require PS3. To overcome the issue you need to buy a Roku box for Netflix. After that, include location free box in order to stream to the PSP. This is the only method using which you can stream Netflix without using PS3. Roku box is mandatory requirement for streaming Netflix on your PSP. Buy a roku box and then try to stream Netflix on your PSP. I think this time it will definitely fix up the issue.

Freely speaking I don’t have PSP with me. So I don’t know how to stream Netflix on PSP. I will still try my level best to help if I can. Simplest way that I could recommend you is to visit the Sony service center and discuss this issue with the supervisor present over there. That person will guide with the exact procedure to solve such issues. I can guarantee you that your issue will be definitely be solved after you visit the service center.