Thread: Unable to turn on PS3 controller

Unable to turn on PS3 controller

I have been using the PS3 since last two months. I use that PS3 especially for playing games. But yesterday I came across a strange problem while switching on the PS3. When I tried to turn on the PS3 controller for my PS3 at that time it was not responding. There were no lights that used to blink. I thought that battery needs to be charged so I tried to charge it but still the same issue. I tried several times to turn on the controller but failed to do that. Is anyone aware about such issue? If yes then please help me to solve the issue.

Re: Unable to turn on PS3 controller

PS3 is a gaming console which is in great demand. I also have PS3 that was purchased last month. After examine your issue it seems that the batteries in your gaming console are dead. Due to this you are not able to charge them. May be the powers are not reaching the USB terminals due to some issue. I haven’t encountered such issue in my gaming console, so I won’t be able to recognize the exact cause for the issue. I think you consult someone else regarding this issue.

I think this issue is complicated and it is very confusing to find out the exact reason for it. According to me there is some fault in the battery in your gaming console. I could suggest you the solution that I know but I cannot assure you that it will surely solve your issue. To overcome the issue, first try to take out the screws out of the controller. After that, replace the rechargeable battery in the controller. I think the new battery can fix up the issue. Perform the steps as specified by me and let me know about the final result.

I like to solve the exciting issues and the issue that you have posted seems to be exciting. This issue can be due to some minor faults in your gaming console. I know that such issues are normally annoying and I will try to solve your issue if I can. To solve the issue you need to reset your gaming console. I know that you might not know how to reset the gaming console. For that there is button on the backside of your controller, just press that button. It will automatically reset your gaming console.

I performed the solution that was mentioned by you but it was of no use. I attempted to reset the PS3 controller but it had no change. I even used all the different steps that I knew to overcome the issue but they also didn’t help me out to fix the issue. I tried to consult all the professionals that I knew but they never experienced such issues so they were not able to solve the issue. Do you know any other solution to solve the issue? If yes then please do the needful.