| || |
Join Date: Mar 2010
Re: Laptop battery dies and comes on but a black screen
First make sure that your battery working properly and if your battery not working then replaces the battery. Now after that also you get the same issue then I would like to suggest you to hard reset the laptop and after that go through your issue. To hard reset your laptop you need to go through the following steps:
- First shutdown the laptop and make sure that your all light are off.
- Now remove the all power cord and after that unplug the all other device that are connected to you laptop.
- Now remove the battery and after that carefully keep on the safe place.
- Now press or hold the front power button for 70 seconds and after that release it.
- Now again reconnect the all cords and battery that unplugged and after that restart your system and then go through your issue.