Thread: Is there a 20MB download limit for 3G connectivity in iPad?

Is there a 20MB download limit for 3G connectivity in iPad?

I hope you all have read the title properly so what do you all think is there a download limit for the iPads here I wonder if there is no such limitation for the iPad can you all please tell me If there is any kind of limitation because I am thinking of downloading an application for me which I think the size of the application is quite big so can you all please suggest me what is the exact size appreciate if you all can answer out the query for me so that’s what I am asking here please do help me out.

Re: Is there a 20MB download limit for 3G connectivity in iPad?

Yes the size limit condition has been applied and hence what I am saying is that the size limit is just limited up to 20MB so that’s what I am saying here and also one thing that I would like to say is that in case if your applications exceeds that size then let me tell you that when we exceed the limited size then a pop up does appear in the screen actually saying that the device has actually exceeded the required size so we have to think over I mean the apple people must think over that because 3G is a fantastic technology which people would like to search for more.

The information that you have derived is quite correct the size limit is not allowed to exceed the 20MB size so that’s what I am saying here and also such kind of rules are implemented because to control the traffic population well if everyone started making use of the 3G technology then there will be a lot of problem controlling the problem so to just manage the web traffic such types of steps are being implemented in the larger stages and hence this kind of response you are getting to see here.

Ok thanks for the information now one more thing that I would like to ask is that will the size limit be applicable for the Verizon network since right now I am using the AT&T network for my phone so that’s why I am asking the same question with you all will the size limit remain the same for the Verizon as well so that’s what I am saying here? If it happens then I will better switch to the Verizon network for the same so do reply guys what are the plans of Verizon people for the iPad I am sure I will be getting to hear something good from you all.

If you are staying in U.S. then only AT&T are the official providers for the 3G Verizon has been only given the rights of providing wireless connection for the same and hence I think such types of rules and implementation cannot be set by the Verizon people for the same and hence I think it is better to contact the Verizon people about the same issue of you need some additional answers for the questions, that’s what I am saying here and hence better do look after the same.

Ok thanks for telling that I was really not aware of that and hence appreciate that you did gave some good information about the topic so appreciate your efforts here, that's what i am saying here and also one more thing that i would like to say here is that the such a limited download support is so slow and i really don't like that feature and hence that's what i am saying anyways thanks a lot for all the suggestions and the efforts that you have taken to solve the issue.