Thread: iPad getting synced to the iTunes before applications are downloaded

iPad getting synced to the iTunes before applications are downloaded

actually after upgrading to the new iOS in my iPad I am actually having some small issue why is that I am getting to sync my iPad with the iTunes before any applications are actually downloaded from there why is that can you all please tell me I am in the need of the solution so please do reply ok the reason I have come here is because with this problem the application finder in my phone is of no use please do notify me about the same I am waiting for the suggestions from your side so please do reply ok I am waiting for the solutions.

Re: iPad getting synced to the iTunes before applications are downloaded

Just check out for the size of the file that you are downloading in the 3G connection because it is said that there is a file limit size of 20MB over the 3G connection and if your file size exceeds that then it says to connect it over the wifi or the internet with the computer, so that’s what I am saying here do look out at the suggestion that I have given here and I hope that was of good help for you so better check out for the same and it seems that can be the circumstances with you as well.

See this kind of issue I have never faced with my iPad I hope you are using the iOS 4.3.3 and so I think that will be a case of the less memory that has been suggested above so better look out for the same situation there as well and hence that’s what the suggestion that I am giving you right now so better watch out there, if it is giving some problem with the sync then I would advise you to reboot the phone and then start with the fresh start that will be better for you so that’s what I am saying here hope I have answered out the query for you.

See if the problem continues to exist then I would advise you to better have a talk with the apple customer staff about the issue they will be the better persons in this situation to answer out the query for you so better have a talk with them about the issue may be you will get the perfect suggestion for it so that’s what I think that would be a safe and a simple solution for you so better look out for that and I think that will definitely help you sort out the issue.

Ok thanks a lot guys for all the help that you have given here I think the suggestions that you all have given here were quite good and also the one that you have suggested here were quite good for me so I will look at the suggestions that you have given and implement it accordingly, so thats what i am saying here thanks for all the efforts that you have taken on the issue and hence appreciate it.