Thread: An alternative of flash plug-in for Apple iPad

An alternative of flash plug-in for Apple iPad

Now as everyone knows there is no flash plug-in present in the apple iPad, I know this is really very frustrating for all the apple users so what I am saying is that do you all have any knowledge of any alternative for the flash plugin in the iPad? Do you all have any knowledge can you all please tell me because without any flash plugin I am not able to watch any videos in my iPad so please do suggest me something here over this topic so guys any alternative for the flash plugin then please do inform me as soon as possible.

Re: An alternative of flash plug-in for Apple iPad

Well I would advise you to go with the SkyFire browser application and as such I have never heard of any good alternative for the flash plugin for the iPad so I suggest you to first have a check with the same you will not find any but better check out with the suggestion that I have given here and I think that will help you sort out some of the issue so that’s what I am saying and that is what I think would be the perfect solution for you so do have a look at it.

If you ask me then I will say that it depends on the sites that you are visiting well there are some sites that will not require so much flash stuff so for that purpose SkyFire browser will serve the purpose for you and also one more thing that I would like to say is that if you are thinking of playing some cool flash games I nit then you will be highly disappointed with that because you will not be able to do that with the iPad so that’s a negative point you can check out some videos with the inbuilt you tube video application so that’s the way to go for you.

Ok I have one question to ask with you all well it is related to the same issue with the topic given here well what I would like to ask here is that will the adobe flash feature be made available in the iOS 5 update so that’s what I wanted to know with you all, can you all please tell me do you have any idea at least I am expecting that till that time the iOS 5 update will be made available soon, so that’s what I am saying here I hope you all have understood the question that I am asking here so please anyone having such information do revert me back.

Well it is better to ask about the adobe about the issue may be they are the better persons in this situation to answer out the query for you well as such adobe have never had a talk about this issue and apple being itself will not develop any kind of flash plugin for their devices so to get the flash plugin for their devices will take some time so not sure whether it will be made implemented in the iOS 5 update of apple, so lets see if they can bring for that as well.

Ok thanks a lot for the necessary information that you have given here and I think it could have been better if they had implemented the flash feature in their devices like the other manufacturers have done so I am waiting for that till then I have to continue with what I am having right now. Lets see if i can find some other good alternatives for the phone hoping that i will get to see some benefit from there lets hope for the best, anyways thanks a lot for all the suggestions that you have given.