Thread: How to solve PSP networking errors?

How to solve PSP networking errors?

I am having PSP from past couple of days. well i have noticed an issue with the PSP of mine. i am unable to browse anything on the device of mine. I am unable to figure out why this particular issue is occurring. Let me know if you are having any specific solution to get the requirement of mine. any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How to solve PSP networking errors?

Looking at the situation i am suggesting following solutions which you can use to fix the matter of yours.
    • First of all you have to power cycle your router.
    • If it is not working then you need to hard reset your router.
    • Finally you should try to make a new connection with PSP.

Well Looking at the situation which you have mentioned over here i am suspecting that you might be disconnected from the server. Or it could be possible that you have lost the connection with the router. So in order to fix all the above mentioned issue i am suggesting that you should simply try to reconnect again after sometime closer to WAP. So you should try the same and let me know whether it is working or not.

If you are getting ‘Never ending connecting to the access point and obtaining IP cycle’ error message on the screen then i let you know something which would be useful to get the requirement of yours. according to me the device of yours would be unable to get the IP address because of the MAC filtering. Also you have to check the router settings if the PSP or MAC is allowed for the filter. Also configure the router setting so that the thing would work normally.

I was getting an error message which can be mentioned as ‘A connection error has occurred’ well i have noticed that there was the hard ware compatibility which was causing the root cause of the problem. to fix the matter i have turn off the WLAN power save mode. Also if it is possible you have to change the security settings to the WPA. So if you are getting the above mentioned issue then use the instruction of mine.

You can use the following information if you are getting ‘Communication with the server failed. DNS error has occurred’ error message.
    • First of all I am suspecting that the modem is not connected with the network.
    • Second thing which i recommend that you should check the IP address of the PSP as well as the network which you have connected.
    • Finally you have to see whether DHCP is enabled or not for the device of yours. in case it is disabled you need to enable the same.

I am posting few quick checks which would be useful to fix the matter of yours.
    • You need to check the strength of the signal it is possible the strength of the signal might be quite weak.
    • You should get closer to the router or hotspot which you are using to connecting with the device.
    • Also you should restart the router and see whether it is helping you out or not.