Thread: My Gmail, Yahoo mail, etc are not working in my Nokia X7.

My Gmail, Yahoo mail, etc are not working in my Nokia X7.

I am using my new nokia X7, which I brought last week. Everything in my phone is working perfectly, except the fact that I am unable to open my Gmail, Yahoo mail and others mailing services. I am having a good service provider and did not find any problem in my old phone. Is there any problem with my phone or there is a bug in a mailing services? Can anyone help me to figure out the problem?

Re: My Gmail, Yahoo mail, etc are not working in my Nokia X7.

I think the problem might be with your gmail or yahoo mail accounts are you getting any messages while accessing the mail accounts? If yes, then what message are you getting? You can also try enabling the pop option from the pc. That allows the mails to be synchronized via other apps like “Outlook”. Try following this method and let me know if you get success in solving your problem.

I can access my web pages but my services such as mailing services are not working. Many other ways I have tried to get in to it, and all time the same message I get saying that "Cannot enable the mail service that allows you to fully experience your favorite providers because connection to the mail server is not possible with the settings you provided."

Everything here is always automatic? Have you supplied your email ID and password? Can you use your web browser to access your email? If this is the issue then, there might be a problem in settings in your phone. If you have any of the unwanted accounts or the accounts that you don’t use, just try deleting it and then try it again later. You can also try using some other service providers if you wish to do that.

Have you tried to change the settings of any of the accounts? If you wish to do that, you can find a second screen, there you will find a mail option. Just click on it you can see many icons of mail, such as Gmail and Yahoo. Click on any one of the icon you want and it will prompt you for user ID and Password. And your account will setup up the access. You can do the same access other accounts too.