Thread: Unable to control the volume from iPhone 4 headset

Unable to control the volume from iPhone 4 headset

Everytime I listen to music using the iPhone 4 headset from quite a few days I am facing problems with the headset and hence what I am saying here is that I am not able to control the volume through the headset of the iPhone 4 now you only tell me what should I do in the circumstances like this can I get some solution here I tried looking for the solutions in the internet and they did not give me any appropriate information at all, so that’s why I have come here expecting some help from you all so please help ok.

Re: Unable to control the volume from iPhone 4 headset

First go to the settings and from there check out the volume of the headset and hence that’s what I am saying is that with the setting kept off, you will not be able to change the volume through the headset and hence that’s why I am advising you to have a better check at the options and if possible do have a another look at it a sudden change in the settings will give you the appropriate solution that you were looking for, so hope that was enough for you.

May be the headset of the iPhone 4 is not working and it might have got corrupted and hence there comes the need for you to get it replaced as soon as possible get it replaced from the nearest apple center and they will give you the perfect headset for the phone so better it is to try that option and I think that’s perfect solution for you so I hope I have answered out all the questions of yours and hence have a look at it hope it solves your problem.

May be there is some problem in te settings itself and hence such kind of problem so better to replace it with a new headset otherwise do have a chat with the apple support staff about the issue they can tend to give some solutions for you so better do have a chat with the apple support staff and carry out the solutions given by them it will be of good help for you so that’s what I am saying here and the only solution for you.