Thread: Toshiba Depot damaged my laptop?

Toshiba Depot damaged my laptop?

Hello friend I has a serious problem in my mind is that I am so upset with the Toshiba depot I sent my laptop to repair in Toshiba depot after when my fan and hard disk has been damaged, they repaired the damaged of hard disk and the fan I am very happy with that. But when I opened the box in which they had returned to me the laptop after repair. But when they returned the laptop after repair, I realized that the front of the chassis next to the touch pad was BROKEN!!! It was NOT like that when I sent it before repair! How can Toshiba Depot send it back in such condition? They could have at least fixed their mistake. I tried to contact the Toshiba depot by phone but they are not giving any answer, and now I am waiting for a reply to the e-mail I sent them...

Re: Toshiba Depot damaged my laptop?

I would like to recommend you that you should understand that this is a peer support forum. We are all just the Toshiba owner and all the other users. While Toshiba USA supplies this space, neither Toshiba tech/customer support, nor any other of their personnel view, comment on, or offer advice here. In this case I have some contacts at Toshiba depot. I will send a message to him asking him to look him to take a look to your post. I don’t know that he will be capable of doing this but it hurts to me to ask him to watch your post.

I would like to suggest you that do you still have the box in which they send you the laptop and the pictures of the laptop after removing the box it is very important picture? That is only the important clue in which you can show that the laptop was broken when they gave. It would also be good for the document that the packing was not at all good. I think so that the laptop was not able to move inside the box or was it not packed or not well protected inside the box? In this case you don't have to answer these questions for me, but I think that when you give the response to the email then you should have to collect such information. I hope you will get the help as soon as possible.

I would like to recommend you that I will forward your message to the service center of the Toshiba depot. You can also contact the service center of the Toshiba depot or else you can give them an email of your complaint. If you are able to provide me your additional details please send me your details like a private message. Or else you can search on the Google for some help I think that the Google will help you.

While surfing on the internet I saw the questions and the suggestions given to you the suggestions are quite systematic but if your problem is not solved till now then are you able to Contact Toshiba's Customer Support Call Center. If you can call or Contact to the Toshiba’s Customer Support Call Center you can get the person or the people you can be able to solve your problem. In this case you'll have to give your laptop's serial number ready when you call them...

I would like to recommend you that I was also suffering from the same problem that you are suffering now to solve the problem I searched on many sits especially on the Google they provided me the contact of the Toshiba service center. I would like to recommend you that you should go on the internet and search on the Google site you will get some of the information regarding this topic.