Thread: Data rate slow down while on a call in iPhone 4?

Data rate slow down while on a call in iPhone 4?

Are you all aware of the cut down in the data rate speed of the iPhone when on a call I have noticed a terrible cut down in the data speed while I am on a call in my iPhone well the difference is in 0.500 mbps sometimes so any of you all who have faced such kind of problems earlier if yes then do let me know about it as I am very much worried about the matter here so I need you all to answer out the query for me so please do reply as soon as possible for me I am waiting for the solutions and in case if you have some similar story to share it out here then please do post it here.

Re: Data rate slow down while on a call in iPhone 4?

No I haven’t hear of such case so might be a small technical mistake from your side so in this situation it is better to switch your phone off and then start it again most probably that is the perfect solution for you so better watch it out and also if your problem still exists then it is better to reset the network settings that will be of good sue for you so better go ahead and try out the simple solutions that will improve the speed rate definitely and let me know what are the test results, so do reply I am waiting to know your results.

What do you all think I have not tried this methods or what? c’mon guys I have already given a try for the suggestions that you have said here and the noticeable difference there was nothing it was just a difference of 50kbs and nothing much so what I am saying is the difference is quite huge see when I am on a call the speed rate is 0.46 Mbps down / 0.01 Mbps up and while I am not in the call then the data rate is 2.79 Mbps down / 1.23 Mbps up, so that’s the difference is I hope you all now have got the exact idea of the actual difference.

Ok sounds to me as a problem of not updating the firmware of the phone so what I am saying is that better update the firmware of your phone because this problem is very highly uncommon and is not to be seen in the latest iPhones so just relax update your phone with the latest iOS 4.3.3 and it will be solving out the issue for you so better go ahead with the solution that I have given here and I am sure it will solve out the problem, so I hope this would be the perfect solution for you.

According to me it sound to me as some kind of hardware problem or a kind of software glitch so better it is to show your phone to the neatest retailer for the solution they will give you the solution so better show it to them they might replace your phone with a new one so that’s what I am trying to say here better have a talk with them about the problem they will surely help you out with the solution so that’s what I am saying here.

See my phone is updated and there are no complains about that so we should not look over that matter I am using the latest iOS4.3 so better do not teach me what is the problem here if you any other help for me then please suggest ok I am waiting for the solutions. If possible do give some solutions that are worth listenning anyways i am waiting for it so please do reply as soon as possible your efforts will be much appreciated for it, so do reply ok.