Thread: Is it possible to use blackberry 8900 headphones in iPhone 4?

Is it possible to use blackberry 8900 headphones in iPhone 4?

The title says it all now after having read the title what do you all think will the headphones fit properly in my iPhone 4 please tell me I recently lost the headphones of my iPhone 4 and I have the headphones of my old blackberry phone which I am thinking that I will use it with it as such I don’t think so there can be any problems about it but still I want to know it from you all so please do suggest me something here I am waiting for the suggestions from you all ok? If possible please do reply fast as I am in the urgent need of the solutions.

Re: Is it possible to use blackberry 8900 headphones in iPhone 4?

As such I don’t think so there should not be any problem with the headphones I think both f them are using the same audio port which I think the headphones should easily fit in as such there should not be any problem so better go ahead with that and I think that will not give any problem for you as such I cannot confirm anything about the sound clarity in the phone so you yourself have to check about it so hope you have got the necessary information on it.

Personally speaking I don’t think so there is any problem actually even I am using the same headphones for my iPhone 4 and it works brilliantly so no issues there better carry on as I did not face any issues from the past two weeks as such it is just a normal headphones and not any complex ports that we are adding in the phone so better go ahead with the headphones that you are having it will not have any issue that’s what I think.

See it will not give any problem and I am quite sure about that but you being yourself are not so confident about using the same headphone for your iPhone 4 then better buy a headphone which is brand new for your iPhone 4 just find out any apple retailer in your nearby location and get it from there so that’s not a big thing as such you can continue with the headphones that you are having and I am quite confident that it will give you the perfect solution for you so better try it and let me know what are your opinions on this topic.

Even I think the same way and I am glad that even you are thinking the same way so thanks a lot everyone for the solutions and the positive aspects that you have given here I went ahead with the same headphone and believe me it is sounding great so thanks for giving the suggestion for going ahead and trying out and guess what now I am very much happy with the positive results that I have got here. So thanks a lot guys.