Thread: which is the Best PS3 Horror Game?

which is the Best PS3 Horror Game?

hello folks , I want your suggestion for tell me which is the most best horror game in your view, what is the finest Survival Horror game out in the market to play on PS3 .I have played, and enjoyed Siren: Blood Curse I'm looking for some suggestion for what my next endurance horror game should be.please help me out guys ,as I can ‘t wait any longer for buying out a survival horror game.

Re: which is the Best PS3 Horror Game?

Hey mate , I have been playing on ps3 and psp before since 2006, I had played many games and out of them very few of them had actual horror so here a list of games that I have complied through my experience . I hope this list helps you out. First list is the one which has harsh horror and the next one has a mild horror
    Fatal Frame 1
    Silent Hill 3
    Clock Tower 2
    Silent Hill 1
    Suffering
    And if you want some mild horror games for your ps3 then this is it Siren
    Clock Tower 1 Fear Effect, Silent Hill 2,Fatal Frame 2 Crimson Butterfly,Clock Tower 3,Alone in the dark and last but not the least Saw which would have been a good deal improved if the battle scheme wasn't so slow.

I recommend you Bloodshot which is appealing scary and its quite inexpensive like somewhere around 20 $. While Dead Space game for ps3 is just natural and awesome in a frightening way. And don‘t forget to watch out for fear 3 this year. It guesses it going to be a hit. I hope this help you out. Wish you happy gaming

I would entirely refer you to Dead Space, otherwise the F.E.A.R. series. Dead Space is incredibly different since its setting is quite different, but the ambiance is there that the F.E.A.R. is a First-Person Shooter with a frightening environment. Both are excellent games. On the other hand silent hill is good as far so I have heard it .Though I have never played it.

I believe that the best PS3 horror game is decennially the Silent Hill game series, particularly the first and the subsequent version of the game . Though, I am absolutely looking onward to the forthcoming Silent Hill eight release , and actually hope it will go beyond my expectations. Bioshock is an additional I'd suggest. As this game is also set in a terrific atmosphere.

At present there are not too many horror games for play station 3, so it truthfully is a fifty-fifty between Silent Hill: Homecoming and off course Dead Space. Silent Hill Homecoming has a better storyline than Dead Space but both video games contain a strong environment constituent so it actually depends on what you are looking for in the game. SO best of luck for choosing an appropriate version

Hey friends, I really thank you all from the bottom of my heart. For the support and help you provided me with .I have now purchased a new dead space cd and I say that Dead Space is far more action-orientated than Silent hill but Silent Hill is more action-orientated than its previous versions released. If you desire a moderately in-depth analysis of Silent Hill: Homecomingversion.