Thread: New Toshiba satellite c655-s5123 making strange noise

Mykola Guest

New Toshiba satellite c655-s5123 making strange noise

Hello Friend, two days before I bought new Toshiba Satellite c655-s5123 laptop and now it making a strange noise at the time of starting. When I listen that sound then it would be similar to the shutter on a camera. Initially this laptop contains windows 7 operating system. This is my first laptop and within two days, I faced this strange sound problem. I have not brief knowledge of this laptop but I need to understand that whether it is problem of the laptop or not. If it is problem then please also suggest me good solution to solve this trouble.

Re: New Toshiba satellite c655-s5123 making strange noise

Hey, I suggest you to try reinstalling the sound card driver of this laptop. After doing this task just test the sound is again occurring in this laptop or not. For doing this sound card driver reinstalling task you need to open the device manager window. Then expand Sound, video and game controller tab and then open the Properties of sound device by right-click on it. Then hit driver tab and finally click uninstall button. It uninstalls this sound driver. After doing this task reboot the system and then use motherboard DVD and try to install this sound driver. It will solve your problem.

I also faced the same kind of trouble and I noticed that the sound driver of this laptop is crashed within one month. Hence I think that there is necessary to either update this driver or uninstall driver and then reinstall that driver. I have done the reinstallation process in this laptop. After doing this task I found that the trouble of this system is completely solved. Now there is nothing strange sound presents into this laptop.

Hey dude, if this noise making in the system laptop at regular interval then you need to disable all startup items. This will be helps you to remove such problem from the system. Then just do this task. You need to go to the startup routine. You can do this by go to the event viewer window and then reset the startup routine of the system. This will be helps you to remove such kind of strange sound problem from the system. Then change the startup routine of the system and try to avoid such problem.

I think the problem is present in the AC socket adapter. There might be possibility that the AC adapter socket of this laptop not well set and then this strange sound is present on the laptop. Then you need to replace that switch. You can also use the other suitable AC adapter for charging laptop battery purpose. However this trouble happen because the ground power connector of this socket has not been well connects. Then try this solution. It will be work in some rare cases.

I think this is to be happen in this laptop because the CPU speaker has to be not well worked. Then you need to update the sound driver of the system. Then the strange randomly generated sound is to be cleared from this laptop. Try this solution and it really work for solving the trouble. The updating sound driver of the system will be help to solve this problem. Then try this solution and it really helps for this kind of problem.