Thread: iPhone 4 turns off if the battery goes below 100%

iPhone 4 turns off if the battery goes below 100%

Looks strange right I hope you all have read the title properly so what kind of problem is this can you all please tell me? if I charge my battery to full 100% till then it works properly as soon as the battery capacity is reduced below 100% then it gets switched off on its own and hence that’s the problem so can you all please tell me what is the exact problem here please if you have some quick solutions for the problem then please do reply in here as soon as possible ok I am waiting for the solutions so please so reply fast.

Re: iPhone 4 turns off if the battery goes below 100%

May be the battery is gone weak and hence it is giving you such kind of issues so better replace the battery of your phone with a new one it is always better to do that then face consequences like this it is better for you as as well as the phone also, so better get your battery of the phone replaced from a nearest retailer of the apple probably you will get it from there only, otherwise do a online order of the battery from the internet may be you will get the problem solved from there itself.

Yes surely sounds to me as the battery problem so better to show it to the apple for such kind of problem it may be a possibility that you have been delivered a fault piece of this phone and hence it is better to replace this kind of phone from a nearest apple center otherwise post a problem with the online support staff about the problem they will look at the problem and may advise the retailers to get a new iPhone replaced for you so that’s what I am saying here do get it replaced as soon as possible.

Ok I will do that for sure so thanks for that suggestion yes my phone is also under warranty and hence thanks for mentioning about the solutions with me appreciate your efforts that you have taken to solve out the issue for me, let’s see if I can get the phone replaced as soon as possible so I am hoping for that to happen I will have a talk with them shortly as such I am not having the apple center at any nearby location, so no use of that.