Thread: Contacts gets disappeared in iPhone 4 after receiving text messages

Contacts gets disappeared in iPhone 4 after receiving text messages

I know this is a strange problem which I would like to share it with you all the thing is that in the iPhone 4 when I was recently checking my iPhone a message had appeared in the phone and when I checked the message full name was mentioned accordingly with the number of the person but another time a second message appeared on my phone of the same person but this time the name of the person did not appear at all so accordingly when I checked the contacts list all the names and also the favorites contacts had disappeared from the phone now why is that so? can you all please tell me what’s wrong with the phone because I have done nothing and still it is giving me such kind of problems please help me out of this situation.

Re: Contacts gets disappeared in iPhone 4 after receiving text messages

Ok just check if you have kept a backup of all the necessary contacts in the phone if you have checked it then trying restoring it from there possibly that’s the last option that you can try if nothing is working out for you here so possibly a back up and restoring the contacts will solve the problem so please give it a try and let me know if this solution did work for you or not, so that’s what I wanted to say here do better reply to what I am asking here since if you haven’t had a backup then we can think of some other solutions for you.

Yes the mobile me application for the phone is very much useful in the situation like these so if you have the backup stored in the pc then better look out for the solution in the pc as well so that’s what I am trying to say here so hope you have got the necessary solution on the same with the mobile me application you can keep the backup of all the contacts on the computer then you can make a restore of all the contacts in your phone, it will be a very much good option do better give it a try.

Actually I am not using the mobile me application for the phone who had predicted that this phone will be going blank in a day or two so I did not realize the importance of the mobile me application anyways now I have realized the importance of it and I will make sure that I will make sure of it everywhere for my phone so any other solution that you would like to give me in this situation, actually frankly speaking this is a terrible situation in which I am in and I need some desperate solution for my phone to sort it out so lets see if I can get out of that as soon as possible.

I think it is better to show it off to the apple are center for the solutions may be they will address you perfectly with the solutions so do look out for the same better show it to them and I think that they will help you solve out the problem for you so that’s what I am saying here better look out for them that will be a great option for you so do go ahead and report the problem to them lets hope that they will solve out the issue for you I am hoping for that as well so all the best.

Ok that seems to be the last option that I have in my minds yes I will make sure that I look out for the solutions for the same yes if nothing happens then I will only choose the last option that you have given here so thanks a lot for the help that you have tried and given me here appreciate your efforts for the same and hence thanks a lot for the genuine solutions that you have given for me appreciate your efforts for that only.