Thread: Verizon iPhone Bluetooth not working with the Cadillac CTS

Verizon iPhone Bluetooth not working with the Cadillac CTS

I hope you all have read the title properly so better do have a look at and tell me what is the solutions for the same, well earlier I had a blackberry and also a droid and none of the Smartphone’s did not gave me any issues with the Cadillac CTS this is the only phone that is not getting paired with the Cadillac CTS see earlier it used to work great with the Cadillac CTS but the thing is that it has now started to give me problems on that now it does not route the audio to the car, I was just hoping to get some advanced solutions for the Bluetooth in the phone so that’s what I wanted to say here, please give me some quick solutions for it I am waiting.

Re: Verizon iPhone Bluetooth not working with the Cadillac CTS

I hope that you are talking of iPhone 4 and not the earlier iPhones if it is with the iPhone 4 then let me tell you that it does have some limited Bluetooth connectivity and hence it is giving you such kind of problem so better be aware of that and one more thing that I would like to point to you is that just check out the profile if it matches with the phones profile so better do look out for the same and I think that will be a better solution for you so do look out for that if it matches then it should work otherwise it will not work.

Well if you ask me then I will say that I had never any problems using my iPhone 4 with the 2011 Mazda 3, it is a great Bluetooth audio device and I think you also must give a try for the your device as well it has not yet given me any problems with my device and I suppose it will not give you the same problem as well so its worth giving a try here so better check out for the mazda 3 and let me know if it was beneficial for you I am sure it will be beneficial for you so hope you have got the necessary suggestion on the topic.

Yes it does happens that the firmware of the Bluetooth audio device that you are using in the car is old so it does happen that the firmware of the new phone must not be supported by the old Bluetooth device and hence it has started giving you problems so better check out for the same and if possible better change the Bluetooth device that you are using right now it will be of good benefit for you so that’s what I am saying here and it will be the necessary solution for you, so do give it a try.

It is better that you show it to the apple people or have a chat with them for the solutions may be they will address you perfectly on the same so that’s what I am trying to say here hope you have got the necessary solution for the same so that’s the easiest and the most simplest solution that you can give it a try so better go ahead and have a chat about the same I hope it will solve out the problem for you so go ahead and have a talk about them regarding the issue they will solve the problem.

Thanks for the necessary suggestion that you gave yes I will surely look at it and I will make sure that I look out for the mazda 3 and I think that will solve the solution for me so thanks for recommending the solution for me it is great that somebody is there in this situation to solve out the problem for me, so appreciate your efforts on the same. It does appears to be a interesting piece of information for all of us who are having the same problem so thats what i wanted to say here, again thanks a lot.