Thread: Is there PlayStation home on the PSP?

Is there PlayStation home on the PSP?

i am having PS3. Well i am having a particular query which i wanted to discuss with the users of this particular forums. I wanted to know whether there would be PlayStation home on the PSP which i am using. Do you having any speculation on this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Is there PlayStation home on the PSP?

Well looking at the requirement of yours which you have mentioned over here i am sorry to say there would be nothing like PlayStation home on the PSP. Another one thing which i wanted to share with you that there is no specific announcement from the official Sony team. Well according to me we need to wait till there any specific announcement on this particular matter. Also you can share if you are having any specific information on this particular matter.

I am not aware of the announcement which you have discussed on the post of yours. however i am aware of something which would give you a light shed on this particular matter. As far as i know the PSP would not be handle this particular thing at all. in case it is implemented then i am suspecting that it would be quite slow and glitch. I think Sony would not be interested to implement the thing they are supposed to buy people new PS3 each and every time.

Are sure that the PSP would be able to implement this particular thing? According to me PSP is having lots of limitations. It is not having built in hard drive, no enough amount of RAM. Even it is having limited amount of the battery life. The PS3 is supposed to be a perfect environment for the home. Why because it is having many resources as it is having disposal which is unlike of the PSP. Also there should be some specific changes on the system to make the thing working properly.

Well according to me pixel fill rate is not supposed to enough for the moving around in the home. You need to have very fast as well as large MS. I think it would be able to load really small portion of the home. Firstly you should have the friend list which is never come to the latest generation of the PSP just because of the limited battery, RAM and flash space which is already mentioned in this particular thread.

Well looking at the requirement of yours the thing which you are looking for would be quite and the cell processor and all the other features of the sort and it might be running slow. In another hand it seems to be mini PS3. So that we will be able to get thing which would like the PlayStation and store information. You need to open the remote play in which the PS3 is making the thing working. It would have lots of pixel but you have to use the same.