Thread: Toshiba Satellite A505-S6960 WebCam Application Menu

Toshiba Satellite A505-S6960 WebCam Application Menu

I have a Toshiba Satellite A505-S6960 laptop. The Webcam Application lying in my laptop, its Menu defaults to "hiding" simply off the left surface of the display. Can its position be altered otherwise can it go left totally from the time when I frequently finish up restoring that while I'm actually demanding to click on top of a icon otherwise additional lying on the left side of the monitor.

re: Toshiba Satellite A505-S6960 WebCam Application Menu

I don’t know about this issue because I have never used the webcam applications in Toshiba laptop. I don’t think that it is issue of the application. It could be the normal behavior otherwise the inbuilt behavior of the system. I have many applications similar to web cam applications or similar application restore right away within single click. It is a normal thing of app which cannot be altered or modified anyway. However you can put that icon from the taskbar or anywhere that is much annoying to you.

Some model versions of the Toshiba Satellite L505-138 notebooks are equipped with a webcam. This is in the frame above the screen and is ideal for video telephony applications such as Skype. You can also record short video clips with the webcam and transmit, for example, by e-mail or Instant Messenger to friends, acquaintances and colleagues. It reached the Toshiba Satellite L505-138 built-in camera depending on the model resolution of 0.3 (640 x 480 pixels) and 1 megapixel (1280 x 800 pixels). Alteration cannot be done to that application because they are required application in order to run the webcam.

I think that you should use skype rather than that one. Programs such as Skype can automatically access the camera and activate without any external software. Otherwise, the Toshiba Satellite L505 Webcam-138 by using the preinstalled software "Toshiba Web Camera Application", which is loaded automatically when Windows 7 boot. If this is not the case, you get the program at any time by choosing Start> All Programs> Toshiba> Utilities> Web Camera Application.

I can’t see any kind of Menus there in my case and I don’t know what menu you are talking about right now. When you open any kind of Instant messenger like the skype or yahoo messenger then the default applications of the Toshiba webcam automatically restores toward Hide state without any physical interference or any click. It is not only the case of IM clients, if any app which uses your webcam then this kind of things happens. I have gone through this before.

Have you gone through the all the settings of the Toshiba webcam application? I hope you not. You need to check that before. If you still cannot find a way then I am not sure about it. I need some more time to check it out. However the best choice left for you now is to contact the Toshiba technical support center. They might know the answer or solution for this thing. If it is programmed like that manner then there is no use at all.

Re: Toshiba Satellite A505-S6960 WebCam Application Menu

The webcam application which you have got in the Toshiba laptop may not be the latest one .Have you searched for the latest version of camera app otherwise the update for it? I have seen that menu which allows you to easily alter the setting of the camera. Even you can customize that menu by adding or removing some more options from or through it.