Thread: Unable to recognize common USB flash drives on Portege R-700

Unable to recognize common USB flash drives on Portege R-700

Hello friend, I have currently worked on Portege R-700 1FL laptop and there is some common USB flash drives recognize problem occurred in this laptop. When I try to connect this USB device to this laptop then first few seconds it recognizes this device and after that they appear as a unplugged device. This will be happen randomly. I never have any idea about this problem but I want to remove this problem completely from the system. Windows 7 OS present into this system. Any help would be appreciates.

Re: Unable to recognize common USB flash drives on Portege R-700

Hey dude, I think this is the problem normally happen in all the laptop if some virus present into that laptop. Then I suggest you to either use the authorized antivirus to remove that virus into the system. You can also use the temporary solution. That is just rebooting the system. The rebooting system will be solved this USB device recognizing problem. Then use it and it really suitable for this kind of laptop. This antivirus is best to remove this problem completely from the system.

I also faced the same kind trouble and then I sued this same kind of solutions to solve this hardware detection problem. In that time first I go to the official site of the Quick heal and after that I just do this downloading and installing option. These will ne helps my system to remove all the unnecessary virus from the system. Then you need to use this solution and it really helps to remove such USB drive not detecting problem.

Hello, before doing any kind of serious task I just suggest you to check the USB port of the device is correctly or not. Sometimes there is passivity that this device is to be damaged due to some UN carefully handle it. Hence I think you need to first check the port and then if the problem is present into that port then replace it. This will be solved the permanent hardware problem. Then first try this solution. It really works.

The other way is to be checking the USB controller of the system. It could be possible that the damage happens into that system and hence this will be detecting the device in few seconds. If there is some damage happens into that USB controller which is present into the Device manager, then reinstall the driver of this USB controller. It will be helps you to solve this problem. This is the special type of solutions when we something change the system setting.