Thread: Playing PSP games on PS3

Playing PSP games on PS3

Well i wanted to ask you very simple question to users of this particular forum. If I download a PSP game from the PSN by using the PS3 of mine, will the PS3 of mine would be able to play the game? i let you know that I am not having PSP so i cannot do the remote play at all. Let me know if you are having useful information to get the requirement of mine. any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Playing PSP games on PS3

Yes you are right the remote play would not be helpful to you even if you are having a PSP. If you have downloaded the PSP game then i am sure that it would be supported by the PSP only. In case the game which you have downloaded like PS1 game then i am sure that it would be supported by the PS3 as well as PSP. If the game seems to be mini then i am sure that it would be playable on both the device. You should be aware of the specifications of the game on this particular method.

You will not be able to play the PSP game on the device of yours. if you have purchased PSOne classic from the PSN then you can play on the PSP. Also it is already mentioned that they released Mini for the PSN and i am sure that the there would be releasing some games which would be supported on PSP as well as on PS3. We need to wait till there is releasing of the game from the various developers of the game.

I let you know something which would be useful to get the requirement of yours. Well if you are supposed to try the Minis then you can get the same from the PS3 Minis section so that you will be able to run the game on the PS3 of yours. also it is already mentioned that you should select the specific video games which would be being supported by the PS3 only. It is the only options which is useful to get the requirement of yours.

i think you need to have PSP Component AV Cable. Well this particular thing would be useful to display the PSP games, movies and photos which are compatible with the TV screen. It seems to be working with PSP only. It also lets you to play the PSP games on the television of yours. the main benefit of this particular product is to easy to use and set up. So you should get the same i am hoping that it would be useful to you.

Yes you are it is really easy to deal with the thing which you have mentioned over here. You cannot use this particular cable with the standard definition television. However it is having support for the HD tv. As you plug the cables and connect with the PSP you will be able to get the picture. You will have great experience of playing by using this particular device. The PSP seems to be acting as a controller. If you disconnect the device from the PSP then there would be no damage to the PSP as well as television.