Thread: How to update PSP through storage media?

How to update PSP through storage media?

Well as the title suggesting itself what i wanted to ask over here. I wanted to know how can i update the PSP of mine through the storage media? Please post step by step instructions if you are aware of the thing which you are looking for the same. Any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How to update PSP through storage media?

If you are talking about the PSPgo then you need to consider the following thing on the system of yours. well you can make the thing working as you do by using the memory stick for the regular PSP. You need to go for the PSP folder and then you have to move towards the Game folder and simply create a new folder which is called as Update. Now you have to put the firmware into the recently created update folder. I am hoping that the thing which i have mentioned over here would be helpful to you.

I let you know that the updating the PSP through the storage media is seems to be same as downloading the updates from the official website. in order to run the update on the gaming console of yours you have to go for the Game and then you need to go for Memory Stick. To simplify thing you can simply run the updates from the System Update icon or the Game icon. So try the same and let me know whether it was helpful to you or not.

I let you know a classic way to get this particular thing. You need to download the latest update from the system under the media go. You have to extract the update on the desktop/copy and make a folder which i called as update. Now simply put the eboot inside the root/psp/game/ folder. Finally you need to eject the memory stick safely from the computer of yours and placed the same on the PSP of yours and run the same.

After looking at the situation of yours i have managed to get the requirement of mine. i have updated the PSP of mine using the storage media. Well i wanted to appreciate your efforts which you have put in to get the requirement of mine. Anyway thanks a lot again for replying with the possible solution to get the requirement of mine.