Thread: New VGA card for Toshiba Satellite X205-S9359

New VGA card for Toshiba Satellite X205-S9359

I have Toshiba X205-S9359 laptop. This big multimedia notebook is for on-the-go gamers and TV fans. It handles 3D shooters with aplomb, plus it comes bundled with an add-on TV tuner and remote control for watching shows. For work, productivity applications are Also included in the laptop's $ 2400 price. Regard your pursuit or less, the big screen and twin hard drives make for very comfortable desktop computing. Just do not count on long battery life. Yesterday I saw somewhere that this laptop needs a latest VGA card cost of $600. Do you have any idea about this kind of card?

Re: New VGA card for Toshiba Satellite X205-S9359

The replacement of a Toshiba Satellite notebook graphics card is usually much more expensive than a PC. Often, the graphics card soldered with the Toshiba Satellite Pro notebook motherboard and it has the Toshiba Tecra laptop motherboard to be replaced to replace the defective video card. There are notebook series, which often occur as other graphics problems, such as the ThinkPad T40. In these devices, known as the flexing problem is found. The daughter board soldered with the ATI Radeon 7500 and dissolves the memory of the notebook motherboard and leads to the freezing of the notebook.

I have the same laptop with some kind of graphics related problem. I tried to fix it myself. After replacing CPU I dig up it to computer warehouse to search out it check what is going on. They told me that it is about the motherboard. However I don’t want to change my laptop’s motherboard because I know that it is working fine. I assumed that it has something to do with the VGA card lying on the motherboard. Now I am thinking about replacing that but I didn’t get any choice for the replacement from the Toshiba yet.

If you are getting problem with graphics then don’t think that your VGA card is defective in your laptop. There could be some more issues or reasons which you are not familiar with yet. It looks like the expired graphics driver in your laptop which you still running. I heard that the Toshiba has released a new graphics Driver for all of its laptops series, in that particularly for its desktop replacement gaming laptops. I think that you should get that one and see the difference by yourself.

In my opinion you can get the new VGA card for your Toshiba laptop either from the third party manufacturer or from the Toshiba Company itself. The only problem is how you can install that card in your laptop. I don’t have any idea how it is mounted on the motherboard. If it can remove then you can replace easily. If it is soldered then there will not be any possible way to do so other than sending your laptop to Toshiba center. Furthermore it would be better if you ask the support team of Toshiba before taking any actions.

I know that the Toshiba X205-S9359 laptop is good gaming laptop with Dual HDD. Toshiba already called it as a desktop replacement. However the VGA card in included in this also extremely good. I don’t know for what purpose you want to switch that card. There must be reason for you to install the new card. If you really want to buy the new card you should first look into the Toshiba official website to get the compatible video card. I assume that you are looking for a different GPU chip rather than current included one.