Thread: Toshiba satellite L765 has running very slow

Toshiba satellite L765 has running very slow

I have worked on the Toshiba satellite L765 D-S7015 laptop. This laptop contains windows 7 operating system. Two days before, I have re connected it to the router and then restart the unit and boot the system. After that I have done the recovery on this laptop. Now it will be slower as compared to previous system. Now this laptop takes much longer to boot up the system and when I click on any icon, then it can take literally minutes for opening. I need to solve this slow system problem. Any help would be appreciates.

Re: Toshiba satellite L765 has running very slow

Hey dude, I suggest you to unplug the AC power cable of this laptop and then power off this laptop. Then remove the battery of this laptop. After doing this task, you need to reset the memory module and also reset the hard drive. Then before re-inserting the battery and power, you need to use power button and try to "reset" the machine. This solution works in some rare case and I think you need to try this solution. This will be helps to solve the trouble.

I suggest you to run the Avast Internet Security suite which is help to remove the entire unnecessary virus present in this system memory module. Then download and install this Avast Internet Security suite antivirus. It helps you to remove the virus and also provide the security to the system. You can download its proper original version onto the official site. Then log on to that site and then download and install it onto the system. This help to increase the system speed.

There are also other ways to increase the speed of the system. In windows 7 OS you need to increase the virtual memory of the system. You can easily do this but just go to the property window of my computer. Then click on the virtual memory option of the window. Then you can properly set the virtual memory of this system. Just set this virtual memory as suitable for your system. This will be helping you to increase the speed of the system.

As per you mentioning in the problem you have done the reset as well as any other re installation task onto the system. Then possibly that unnecessary temporary files of this task are to be present into the system. Hence I suggest you to remove that temporary file from the system. This will be helps to improve the speed of the system. Then go to the run window and then type %temp% and press enter. After that remove the temporary files which are present into that opened window.

I think you need to try to remove the unnecessary software application onto the system. Then you need to go to the add/remove option of the control panel and then remove or uninstall the unnecessary application onto that showed list. Also the update system task will be providing such kind of system performance improvement facility. Then use the online option that helps to update the system. It will be helps to improve the system speed.