Thread: Disassemble Toshiba Satellite L455D laptop

Disassemble Toshiba Satellite L455D laptop

I own a Toshiba L455D satellite laptop. The fan doesn't stumble upon now and then, other than occasionally it does come on. I'd like to dirt free the heat sink as well as the fan itself. Therefore first I want to untie the laptop, except following removing each screw lying on the back, it at rest looks like stuck mutually. Is there various tricks to this? Do I must get rid of the HDD otherwise the optical drive or else somewhat else? It appears opening the back must be ordinary practices bearing in mind you have to dirt free the built up dust sometimes. There must be directions someplace. I can simply utilize the laptop until it excess heats. I'm utilizing Speedfan 4.42 to maintain track of the heat.

Re: Disassemble Toshiba Satellite L455D laptop

The first main steps in order to get to the heatsink or fan of Toshiba satellite L455D laptop
    • Remove all doors from the ground
    • Remove the hard drive, battery, DVD-LW, the wireless card (because the antenna cables must be withdrawn through a plastic tube) and possibly the main memory (which could remain in there too)
    • Remove all the screws from the bottom. Fortunately, Toshiba has not specified the screw lengths in addition to the individual holes (eg, F16, F10, F4), so the best, you put the different screw lengths in heaps on NEN sheet of paper and schreitb with a pen F16, F10, etc. in addition to the screw pile.

The CPU temperature is in normal operation, between 60 - 70 degrees (according to the program Everest). At 70 degree turns on the fan and turns as long as until 59 degrees, then heat up the laptop back to 70 degrees and the process begins again. If you have temperature problems it is best with a little air the side heat sink to free it from dust. Furthermore, it is said that the graphics chipset in this model is not connected to the heat pipe. Worse still, the graphics unit is not cooled.

A laptop is like one thousand sheets, assembly starts with the bottom and top ends, so logic dictates that the transducer is first over, first removing all protections rear battery included, then remove all the screws on the bottom there is the laptop, but check after removing the protective caps back there is often one or two screws that hold quite visible to the motherboard, when this is done keep the laptop closed and the return normal position,

Cleaning the accumulated dust of cooling system, so to reduce the heating laptop at work is not an easiest task. Some notebook design does not allow you clean, removing only one cover, and you have to disassemble the entire notebook. Almost any disassembly starts with turning the laptop goes belly up. Further removed all the small cap and battery. Now taking out the screws. Some screws are not visible easily. So before taking out the screw it would be better if you take a print of laptop hardware specification showing where the screws are.

If your problem just the memory, it is not necessary to completely disassemble your laptop. Below you will find a door that gives access to the RAM chips (check with memetest before you start the disassembly). If indeed the disassembly is required must comply with an order in general, it is necessary to remove a cache which blocks the keypad, then the keyboard etc. ... but the direction of disassembly depends on the laptop. Be very careful, usually the first part being clipped, small pieces of plastic tend to break first disassembly.

Most want to disassemble the laptop untwists all the screws from the bottom of the laptop but the laptop was not disclosed, something continues to hold the upper part of the body. Actually mount located under the keyboard, you just have to figure out how to remove this keyboard. Engineers engaged in repairing laptops, just start parsing from the keyboard or with the panels above it. Methods of fixing and panels and keyboards are different, try to consider the most frequent.