Thread: How to get internet in Maxx MX63 phone with Tata Docomo card?

How to get internet in Maxx MX63 phone with Tata Docomo card?

I have purchased a mobile phone maxx mx463, why am I not allowed to use internet I am using Tata docomo card , do I need setting for it and if yes how can I get it and pleases tell me is their ant setting required to be done ? please tell me I am eager to use internet into my cell phone I have purchased this phone because one of my friend said internet is good in this cell phone , if I want to connect my internet into my computer what I have to do ?

Re: How to get internet in Maxx MX63 phone with Tata Docomo card?

OK first of all you cannot just buy a phone insert a card and start using internet for that you need a setting from your network provider and for that either you have to contact to them or if your cell phone supports the internet facility they send you a service message automatically but this days there are many such companies whose setting is directly provided by the network providers they are growing better in it anyways contact to your network provider they might provide you with a manual setting and then you would be able to use your internet . And if you want to connect your cell phone internet to your pc then you need a pc suit for that either contact your cell phones manufacturer or contact your network provider.

You need an internet setting to use internet contact your service provider to get your setting configure it and then you would be able to use the internet and to connect your cell phone to your computer you need a pc suit try searching it on internet if you get well and good download it and install it and then it would be fine but I don’t think you would be getting the pc suit for this model number you must contact the manufacturer he would solve your problem.

Well how would you be allowed you need to ask for a internet setting from Tata docomo I would suggest you go to the gallery of the Tata docomo ask for the setting or ask them to configure your cell phone to use internet and also ask for the pc suit to connect your cell phone to your pc, and your problem would be solved I don’t know about is the internet access is good in it or not but I can say that if you want your problem to solve as soon as possible just move ahead to the Tata docomo service center.

I don’t know much about this cell phone but I have one of my friend who had bought the same model he too had the problem like he wasn’t getting the setting he did called up to his network provider but they are so hectic they kept on ignoring it I think they don’t have the setting for this model number rather Tata docomo and many other network provider send the setting and automatically as you insert the card but this model phones and some other which are new in market as china cell phones these cell phone internet setting are not directly available nor its pc suit there is a manual setting to activate internet so you need to contact to Tata docomo center to activate it and for pc suit you need to contact to your cell phone manufacturer this was the same thing done by ma friend and then he got solved with his problem so I would say don’t waste time over here and there get it done with the service center.