Thread: Not able to download and install Opera Mini in Micromax Q5

Not able to download and install Opera Mini in Micromax Q5

I have q5 Micromax and previously I have downloaded opera mini in it but it got deleted now when I m trying to download it again I don’t know why it is showing error and the error says that don’t have permission and you require it? Can anyone please let me know what permission I want and why is this problem occurring now in my cell phone can it be solved or now I would not be able to use Opera mini in my cell phone? And please tell me can I take it from some other cell phone f same model by connecting it or other cell phone from other manufacturer?

Re: Not able to download and install Opera Mini in Micromax Q5

Ok so this is the problem which Is not the problem which is only faced by you this problem is many other micromax users and with different models also if you mean you have used opera mini before then I think you must have downloaded old version or the opera mini you must have downloaded would be corrupted so please try downloading opera mini 4.2 in your cell phone and try to download it from a genuine site so that you don’t download a corrupted application again. And I don’t think copying it from different cell phone or sending it to your mobile from different cell phone would actually work.

Hello, I think you must be having Opera mini preinstalled in your cell phone, and if that is not working I think remove it first and then try downloading opera mini 4.2 or opera mini 5.1 from a genuine site so that you don’t download corrupted application and I think this would solve your problem . No don’t waste time by copying it from memory cards and taking it from some other cell phones because I don’t think it would work and I think there is no such option to send any application to other cell phones.

The problem is not new first I would like to ask you to check are you have a internet connection in your cell phone. I think it requires the permission means it requires the certificate of the application may be your certificate must be corrupted or the application you have download has a different certificate so try downloading it from different sites. Next thing what you can look for is maybe you have changed your settings and all make sure that they are default or configured to be compactable to your application. Contact your cell phone manufacturer may he solve your problem and I don’t think q5 have any option such as sending any applications to other cell phone and if even it has it won’t work and copying it from any other device also would not help it .

Try downloading latest versions of opera min such as 4.2, 5.1, and 8.1 whichever is compactable with your cell phone. I think you must have unknowingly corrupted your certificate or there must be some setting, software or certificate clashing in your cell phone i think you must contact your cell phone manufacturer and ask him to update your cell phone and if your cell phone has operamini preinstalled you would get it back and your problem would be solved easily the best solution I think is this update your software.