Thread: I am not allowed to sign in to Skype from my Samsung cell phone?

I am not allowed to sign in to Skype from my Samsung cell phone?

My problem is I have downloaded Skype mobile software in my cell phone and then m not able to signing to Skype? When I start the application it appears for some time for some 4/5 second and then it shows you can’t sign in? I don’t understand what the problem is , I have tried it many times but the problem is not solved I even downloaded other and newer versions but still the same problem please tell me is there any solution for it or Skype can’t be used in my cell phone ? And please tell me can I call to only Skype users or on any network?

Re: I am not allowed to sign in to Skype from my Samsung cell phone?

Hello friend, First I would like to ask you to recheck if you have created and account on Skype or you are trying to login directly this is a basic step but a first step then I would like to ask you please be sure the id and the password by which you have created your account you are using the same one while you are login in. Some mobiles are unable to use java certificated software’s directly it need some process to be done I would ask you to contact the cell phone manufacturer he might have a solution if the basic steps are completed properly as a proper installation of software and correct username password is used . And if your cell phone supports video calling and you have buyed a credit in Skype then you can surely have a calling facility on your cell phone but only to Skype user with your Skype software

Using Skype with its full application access would be a better option if you use it from your pc because many mobile don’t support such software’s. I would suggest you to contact with your services provider may he have some settings to make your cell phone use this software and then you can use it on your cell phone and calling to a Skype user from your cell phone depends on which model cell phone you are using . So I would like to tell you to contact either your network provider or your cell phone manufacturer they would surely sort your problem.

Some mobiles have these problem that there Skype isn’t letting them to login from their cell phone as they don’t support the software or the certificate of that application. If you have downloaded java Skype for your cell phone some of the cell phones don’t support java software’s directly so I think you have to do some setting to activate java certificate in your cell phone and then try to sort your problem .And I don’t think your software may have completed the setup to sometime is ask for the username password but it is cannot connect with the setup between the database and your device it has asked for your user name and password because it is the Graphical representation of that software but it hasn’t completed with the backed setup due to some certificate issues . So look it out for that and you would solve your problem. And if your cell phone is 3g or well compatible for video calling and all so of course you can call other Skype users only.

Hi, Y m I having a strong feeling that you must be using a wrong password I to have downloaded Skype on my cell phone and I am able to login in into it easily I dint had any issues .The other error must be you might have downloaded and illegal certificate software or corrupted software on your cell phone so see to that you have downloaded it from a genuine site. Now other problem which can be in existence is that your cell phone must be not supporting your Skype software so contact your cell phone manufacturer and ask him about your problem and also check is your internet setting is proper . Check out if java certificate is on on your cell phone. Hope your problem is solved quickly.