Thread: Packet data problem in my Nokia cell phone when I try to connect to internet?

Packet data problem in my Nokia cell phone when I try to connect to internet?

Hello I have a packet data problem in my cell phone I am unable to use internet from my cell phone? And I am unable to see videos from YouTube? Please tell me how can I solve my packet data problem and have full access of internet on my cell phone? Dose cell phones have any setting for such packet data issues or I have to contact to ma cell phone provider? Please suggest me something as soon as possible?

Re: Packet data problem in my Nokia cell phone when I try to connect to internet?

Hello, Packet data problem is normally a problem with your internet setting problem I think your internet services must have been not activated from the service provider or your manual setting must have been not done properly done . I think you must contact your sim card provider to activate your internet service and then try it and if it still don’t work then as them the steps for manual setting for your cell phone this will sort your problem and you would get an access to your internet and would be able to watch the videos to

Re: Packet data problem in my Nokia cell phone when I try to connect to internet?

Packet data issue is your internet activation problem contact your network provider and ask them to activate your internet service and I think you would be sorted up with your problem of packet data and you would get complete access to your internet and manual setting must be done search the steps of manual setting on internet according to your model number and I think your problem would be solved. I don’t think there should be any other issue regarding packet data and also if u are able to use your internet from your cell phone then I think you would also be able to see the videos on your cell phone from any site you want

Subscribing your packet data you need to contact your service provider they would send you a setting according to your model number of cell phone and then they would be activating your internet service on your network and then do some manual setting ask them for any access point if required and then you would be able to see the videos from every site on your phone and also full access to your internet. And yes you need a setting to start the internet access by configuring the setting and activating the setting send by your network provider .This would solve your for sure.

Contact your service provider ask him to send the setting to your cell phone for internet according to your cell phone model and then just wait for some time you would receive an service message from your network provider when this messages are opened they have two options of installing them or deleting them select install and it would be made as your default setting for your internet settings and then your internet would be activated in your cell phone and then you can see your videos and access the internet from your cell phone.