Thread: My Nokia 3500c displays only one song in its music library?

My Nokia 3500c displays only one song in its music library?

Can anyone suggest me what is the exact problem why does it display only one music in my music player? Actually whenever I am Switching my music player on I am only able to see one music though I have many songs in my memory card ? I have even updated my library but still it isn’t working? Please help me by letting me know what is the actual problem with ma cell phone is it memory card or cell phones problem? And is it the problem with all nokia cell phones

Re: My Nokia 3500c displays only one song in its music library?

Hello, as I know I don’t think this is the problem with all nokia cell phones basically this may be the problem with your memory card I think. try updating your music library two three times hope it works , try switching off your cell phone for sometime remove your sim card and memory card and insert it again hope this may solve your problem and still if this doesn’t helps you jus contact your nearest nokia gallery , they would definitely solve your problem . Hope it helps you and you get sorted out with your problem sooner.

No I don’t think it is the problem with all nokia cell phone updating your library must have solved your problem well try to remove your memory card and insert it again may that solve your problem , pr remove your memory card for some longer duration and then insert it again . This might be a problem with your memory card I think insert some of your songs in your phone memory and try to update your library and if it takes those songs means you should be sure that there is some problem with your memory card. Contact your nokia retailer if the problem is going tougher they will solve it for sure.

Hello dear, I have a friend who has the same model number cell phone and he never had such problem ya once it was a simple problem in which he was only been displayed with those songs which are in cell phone I mean in the cell phones memory not in external memory card and it was solved by updating the library so I don’t think this is the problem with all the cell phones of nokia. I am also a nokia phone user and I never had such problem I think there is some software problem in your cell phone try to connect your cell phone by pc suit and then update your cell phone and this may solve your problem m not cent percent sure but I think it should be resolved . And yes one more thing is don’t try to solve your problem from any unknown cell phone repairers try sorting it from a genuine nokia gallery.

Well this is not a common problem in all the cell phones of nokia some of the software error may have occurred in your cell phone due to some illegal software’s downloads with an illegal certificate. Do one thing make format your memory card and go to restore factory option in your cell phone and restore your setting to a default manufactured setting this may sort your problem . Other option is remove your memory card update your software from ovi store by connecting your cell phone to your Pcsuit this may solve your problem to.

I suppose one of them must solve your problem 100 percent because it is the only problem with your software issue or some of your setting so restoring it to default and updating your software would solve your problem there is no problem with your cell phone because I don’t think you are having any problem like your phone is not switching on or another hardware problem so don’t worry it would be solved with one of them and if still it doesn’t you surely need to contact with nokia gallery. Best of luck hope you get solved your problem as quick as possible.

just check is your memory card is been detected by your phone and if not then you need to insert it properly and i would also say that why dont you try by updating the music library i am sure this would solve your problem you this problme must have started when you must have used a single song to play from the actual file music file itself ither from phone memory or from memory card and am sure updateing the music library would solve your problem try it and get it done best of luck you would be helped wiht this really.