Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 06-06-2011

How can I try to JailBreaking PS3 with Droid X?

I have a serious problem occurring in my mind is that how can I try to jail breaking in PS3 with Droid X? Is there any solution for that if yes than please let me know the solution and help me jail breaking PS3 with the Droid X. thanks in advanced for helping me and giving me your precious time. Thank you once again.
Old 06-06-2011

Re: How can I try to JailBreaking PS3 with Droid X?

I would like recommend you that the d2 cannot use a kernel that is required to be used or a permanent recovery image which is the second method. You will need to use the incredible with appropriate files. I have a g1 that I am getting the files for right now. Search clutch I believe, he has started molding the e3 core with PS freedom for downgrading and jail breaking. There's some info on XDA as well....Sent from my DROID2 using Droid Forums App. I hope that this suggestion will help you in solving the problem.
Old 06-06-2011

I would like to suggest you that the method klutsh uses are an add-on to the recovery mode. Most likely go with the bootstraps because the boot loader is locked, it could possibly create an environment to use the jailbreak and factory mode. He doesn't seem to have a super knowledge of the systems though and is just modifying code based on comparison set this time. A different dev would probably have to work at integrating the hack into the bootstrap recovery setup. Sent from my DROID2 using Droid Forums App.
Old 06-06-2011

From the discussion going on I would like to recommend you that I have not looked at all the different phones. The klutsh is the blog site....I just understand the issue as to why it doesn't work. It does modify the USB state to be read by a ps3 which may cause and issue with the computer if not undone. Sent from my DROID2 using Droid Forums App. I hope the suggestions will be useful to you.
Old 06-06-2011

Download this kernel: Dashhacks :: PS3-Hacks :: PSFreedom for HTC Droid Incredible
I don?t know what ROMs it works on but it works on virtuous. Flash it using clockwork. Turn on your incredible. Once its booted boot the ps3 pressing the power button and the eject button and after your done with the ps3 reboot to recovery and flash a normal kernel
Old 06-06-2011

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the question and the suggestions given to you the suggestions are quite systematic and I think that your problem has been solved for that but if it is not solved then search the title on the Google you will get some videos on the internet I think that this will help you in solving the problem.
Old 06-06-2011

I would like to recommend you that you should go on the internet and search on the Google site you will get some of the information regarding this topic or you will get the videos regarding this topic because when I saw the topic I myself saw the video and in that video it was suggested nicely.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,