Thread: 02 new upgrade to Dell Streak

02 new upgrade to Dell Streak

Now I am going to upgrade my HTC phone top Dell streak. After several researches I found that it would be better for me to buy the Dell Streak from O2 rather than Verizon and AT&T. While looking at the tariff plan the phone calls and internet £25 a month. What do you say? Can you get this kind of plan for only 25 that is even with phone calls. I don’t know about other Android device. I just got this one so far.

Re: 02 new upgrade to Dell Streak

I don’t want to buy the locked Dell streak for now because I have to travel across the world frequently due to my business purpose and I cannot use the O2 service everywhere. I have to change the service whenever I required. So there could be problem if I get the Dell streak 02. However I have also see the o2 website and I didn’t get much information about that £25 plan. I know that it has internet or data plan for Dell streak for £25 with 24 month contract but there is nothing about the phone calls with it.

The streak will bond to whichever wifi hotspot (on condition that you identify the passphrase), the O2 package must comprise, free of charge unlimited, wifi on top of the Cloud as well as BT openzone. To the extent that the O2 upgrade present is worried you'll require creating your own option. The upgrade trail is not likely to comprise the buy of a streak devoid of contract, thus I'm not certain Wyndstryke's would work.

I don’t think that the O2 is not only the service provider who offers the Dell streak with fine Tariff as well as data plan but there are also other Service provider who offers the same thing with even good plans. Before buying you should evaluate all the tariffs and plans available. I think that the 24 month contract is too long for you as there could a new version of Dell streak might be with different form and operating system running it, you might not able to upgrade or move toward it.

The O2 is one of the leading network and broadband service provider in UK. Along with this service they also offer some mobile phones or smartphone with different tariff plans. The new and latest data plan which is of 25 pound for one month is good but the problem is you should get it for with the basis of 24 month contract. In my opinion i think that the 2 year contract is very lengthy. If there will any new plan then it will not be possible to switch unless i complete 2 year.