Thread: Does Dell Streak have Amoled Screen

Does Dell Streak have Amoled Screen

I am planning to buy the Dell streak next week. It is good to hear that this very portable device is running with android operating system. The features and portability of this device is extremely good. There is no doubt about that. The camera quality is also excellent. Now one thing I want to know about this device is does steak have AMOLED screen? If not is there any new version of Dell steak that with AMOLED display? Please replay me as soon as possible.

Re: Does Dell Streak have Amoled Screen

The Dell streak is a big phone. It is extremely not likely to in shape within your pouch, seeing as it got that massive 5 inch touch display. Moreover the Dell Streak comes through Android OS, v1.6, you must upgrade it toward v2.2 (Froyo) by yourself. However I don’t believe the Streak display was Amoled, except while you look for through the system's files by way of a file manager, you will find a "file" before folder named "Amoled" by 3 colors, almost certainly red, green and blue stripes as fraction of the label descriptor.

As far as I know that the Dell Streak has transflective TFT. This screen is enough for you to watch anything regarding video or images, maybe also for gaming. Super AMOLED is almost certainly the most excellent choice for viewing pictures except it fails beneath straight sunlight - even as transflective TFT is the most excellent screen you can find nowadays if you would like to observe stuff underneath sunshine or daylight.

Following utilizing the Dell Streak, one obsession that actually stands out in my view is the display. The vivid, 5-inch slanting display might seem barely somewhat greater than numerous of the smartphones building waves away their specifications-wise. However while that bigger screen is united with superior pixel density, it's astonishing how much distinction that additional inch and a half otherwise thus makes in daily activities similar to browsing the web browsing, games or video. Since it's prepared with Gorilla Glass the display furthermore has a pretty large toughness benefit over more portable devices.

I was looking for the similar thing in Dell steak but unfortunately I didn’t get that. I thought that the Dell steak will come with the AMOLED Screen because nowadays most of the new mobile phones or smartphones which are running has this kind of screen. The rumors say that this AMOLED screen is better for Watching HD videos. On the other hand the disadvantage of this screen is it is not visible is daylight or under the sunlight. You can see the clear image of the screen when you operate it under the daylight. The steak has done the better thing.

AMOLED Screens are very popular at the modern day gadgets, devices and also in mobile phones. Due to the capability to display the HD video with high amount of resolution and pixel quality most of the manufacturer use this screen in their devices. But here the Dell has done the different thing. AS Steak is a portable device, the dell maker knew that most of the customers or users will going to use this device as for web browsing, playing games and videos along with other things while they are outside, during the journey and mostly in daytime activities but not at home. So that purpose they use transflective TFT screen in it for the clear visibility under daylight.

I think that in order to get the AMOLED Screen you should wait for Dell steak 7 to come out. I have seen this name somewhere on the internet. It looks like it is kind of new version of Dell steak. It might have AMOLED but I am not sure about it. However in my case I don’t like the AMOLED Screen as I am not using my steak in my house. I mostly use this device while walking or outside somewhere else. Many says that AMOLED is not a good choice for outside usage as there is a visibility issue.