Thread: Unable to Play RMVB file in the Dell Streak 2.2

Unable to Play RMVB file in the Dell Streak 2.2

Hello everybody Just before few days I had bought Dell Streak 2.2 and In it wasn’t able to play RMVB files in it, I had tried Vitalplayer and realplayer but still finding it difficult to play RMVB file properly? How will I able to play this file on Streak? And suggestion about it or recommend any other media player in which I can play RMVB files smoothly. Please give reply on it as it is much needed for my Streak 2.2.

Re: Unable to Play RMVB file in the Dell Streak 2.2

Hi, As per your problem, It seems that your Dell Streak can run RMVB but the problem is that they stucking or not playing smoothly, So it might be possible that opening of more application at a time resulting this, so it is suggested while playing Videos you must not run to many application and Close your GPRS connection or don’t run any transfer process, try to skip out of application that requires much operating memory to run. This might help you out. Or if it doesn’t, than let me know with further quires.

Hi, Many people are complaining about streak 2.2 as it was supporting many medias file, Even though they had used different media players but the result are still the same. So here you can go with Rockplayer, (The RockPlayerBase allows any Android 2.1, 2.2 handset to playback XviD, DivX, Mkv and even RMVB files.) So simply you have to download it from trusted site and install and then try it out. As per my conscience it will solve your problem and work out as all in one media player for your device.

Hello there this is most common problem with Streak Dell 2.1 and 2.2, and I had also search for it almost throughout the net and All after that I Found a Media player (Wuzhenhua player) which you can find on many website and it is support by a Chinese forum, that play more video format than any other media player, As per my knowledge this the first media player in android which support FLV RMVB, FLAC etc. The developer is in its every earlier stage, that’s why this application doesn’t supports full screen and auto rotate but it does play FLV and RMVB file smoothly . As many positive feedback came for this Player, It got a potential to be a “Coreplayer” for android. That’s why I suggest you to give a try to this.