Thread: From where can I buy spare Battery Covers for my Dell Streak

From where can I buy spare Battery Covers for my Dell Streak

As I hadn’t using My Clingo car mount for last 2-3 month, recently I try to use but think what the back door is so tight that I wasn’t able to open it even after try harder, I glued it little bit to make it free, but every effort to open comes to similar results i.e., it not opening and every extra attempt to open it bending the cover. So using strength to open it is not seems to be cleverer idea according to me, so as I removed it once, there are much possibility that it will not gonna fix again to back. So one of my friends suggest buying a new back cover. Its and great idea. So any one can suggest me from where can I get the new one, at best price?

Re: From where can I buy spare Battery Covers for my Dell Streak

So you had got stuck your back cover of Clingo car mount, so had you tried on nearby mobile shops may be you can get it one from there, and one thing don’t try to remove the cover by yourself there must be chances that it can be removed or prevent from any other damage, try to use a expert hand in such will be much intelligent option. As you will get new simply remove it with new one, and don’t keep it useless for much longer this time, as this may be the major reason for this problem.

hello, I think you can get is easily available at any nearby mobile shop or if you don’t then try out mobile hardware part dealing online websites so that there are much chance that you can find it out from there and even at very reasonable price, so just go to the websites like ebay, snapdeal, from where you can buy it, and replace with the old one. Hope this problem gets solved within shorter time.

hey, You got stuck with the back cover of your Clingo mount car, many User had gone through this problem and some get it solved by some outsider and some thinks of not taking chance or for compromising on the quality of replacement part, So better and easier option is to call the Clingo car mount Official people. As they have much better knowledge about solving this problem.