Thread: Unable to install new applications in dell streak

Unable to install new applications in dell streak

Hello friends I am using Dell streak mobile phone and it is a very nice phone with lots of attractive features. Normally I only use my dell streak to use internet and watch movies. Before some days my friend told me about android market from which I can download new application for my Dell streak. After that I tried to install different application from android but I am not able to install it. Whenever I try to install it at that time it shoes unsuccessful install. Please tell me what I should do to fix this solution.

Re: Unable to install new applications in dell streak

I have gone through your post and I think you should first try to install any third party application and after that check whether you are getting the same error or not? if you are not getting the same error then I think there is something wrong with your android market and you have to find the solution for that and if same problem is coming then there is something wrong with your mobile phone. I hope this trick will help you to detect the exact5 problem.

I have read your problem as you have said that you are not able to install the application in your dell streak then you can fix this issue by updating your android market. First of all you have to reset your dell streak and after that update the android market. Now updating the android market you have to restart the dell streak. Now after restarting the dell streak you have to try to install the application. I think after doing that your problem will get solved easily.

If you are facing the same problem after updating the android market in your dell streak then I think you have to take the backup of your all the data and after that you have to update your mobile software by your phone or by downloading the updates in your in your laptop or computer. Now after updating the mobile software you will not find any issue in installing the new application in your dell streak. I hope my solution will be helpful to you.

I was very frustrated because of this problem and after that I also update the android market in my dell streak but after doing that also I was facing the same issue. Now after doing that I download the software update files in my system and after that I took the backup from my phone and then updated the mobile software. Now after doing that I am able to install the new application in my phone. Thank you for giving me solution and helping me. I appreciate your help.