Thread: Unable to see the gallery content in the dell streak

Unable to see the gallery content in the dell streak

Hi , I have a dell streak and it is too good mobile phone I have get, in fact my first smart phone, and that’s the thing that makes me worried about, because I found dome problem in that, as I am not able to see the content which presented in the gallery, and I have face this problem for the first time, thus don’t know what happened to it, actually I have downloaded the videos from the youtube and after that this is happening, not able to see any content in the SD card, what could have been happen to my phone, need help please. Thanks.

Re: Unable to see the gallery content in the dell streak

Hey don’t get frustrated as this is the basic problem, that happens with all the mobiles phones for at least once whenever the SD card get stuck, but you can do many things do resolve this problem, as I would suggest you to pull the SD card out of the phone, and reinsert in to the phone, thus it will clear all the previous cache and make a new entry. I am not sure but you can always try this.

Hey it might be possible that the phone might got stuck, thus see I was first recommend you that reset to their default then you would be able see all the content. But if suppose you get the same problem I would suggest you that backup all the data presented in the SD card and then format the data card and then again transfer all the data to the card again, and then try to access those data.

Hello, I would say this is also possible, have you installed any such external application to see the content of the memory card, because it might be possible that the software might be corrupted and because of that you are unable to see the data though it is present in the memory card. Thus if you have installed any such application, then first of all uninstall that application and try to access those data through the default gallery option provided by the phones.

Is there any virus in your SD card? You can scan the card through the antivirus software, it sometimes happen that , it could possibly corrupt the files, thus we cannot find any such files in the mobile. Or if suppose you are not getting any thing I would like to recommend you that you should visit their support center and describe your problem in the detail, as they would solve this for sure.

If you found that the problem is in the memory card, I would rather suggest you to purchase a new memory card and then use that only, because if you use this corrupted memory card in the same you’ll get the same problem afterwards, and right now you haven’t lost any data but then you’ll probably lost the data too. And after all you’ll get the SD card under 1K only. Thus I would recommend you that change the card only.