Thread: Where to keep music files on Dell Streak ?

Where to keep music files on Dell Streak ?

Hi, I have a dell streak, and it is too good to use, but since yesterday I am having problem, I have keep the music files in the music folder but whenever I tried to access those files from the player, actually I am not able to do that, I am not getting what is the actual problem, is there anyone having any such glitch? Need help as I am very fascinated to here the songs, but as I have mentioned that I am unable to do so, any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Where to keep music files on Dell Streak ?

See, the problem that you have mentioned has so many reasons that causes the same problem, thus forget about this right now, I would like to suggest you some quick fix to this kind of problems. first of all you can try to remove the battery and then reinsert in the phone, I know this is very traditional and old method, but can be proved as a sure technique for solving such issues. Try this and if the problem persist mentioned again.

Hey I would like to suggest you that you should try to change the directory where you have stored the files, I mean to say, try to change the location of the folder called music, and then try to access the files from the players. And if suppose you don’t get that file though, you can simply make a new folder and save the files to them, change the folder.

Are you sure that the SD card that you are using is working perfectly, are you able to use other content from the SD card? If suppose the problem is regarding the music files only then might have some problem in the song files also, such as not compatible with the device, or corrupted files, but if you are unable to access the whole content of your Sc card, then problem is in that only, remove the SD card from the slot and then reinsert it, this may fix the problem.

I have tried to access those files again, but as usual not able to do that, try the SD pull also, but of no use, and off course, I can access all the files including the videos, and all other content, but not only the music files. I am really get confused and just get frustrated with this, I am not getting my SD card is gone corrupted, or is there any problem in my device itself, please help me guys.

Hey don’t be so panic, I would suggest you something, see first of all try to wipe out all the data from your SD card, I mean to say format all the data from your memory card, you can do this from the phone and through the PC also, and then transfer the data again then try to see that files, is it listed there, if you got that files try to play, but if suppose it doesn’t work, uninstall the player from your mobile, and install it again, because if suppose the player get stuck it would refresh that also.