Thread: HSPA instead of 3G on my dell streak?

HSPA instead of 3G on my dell streak?

I have a dell streak mobile I have a serious problem that it shows H instead of showing 3G access on the Dell streak? I’ll explain you in brief that is show H rather than showing 3G when I’m using the internet. While what is the difference between the H and 3G. while in some phones they shows E, or in some phones it shows 3G but now the streaks shows H. what does the H means. Is this better than the other.

Re: HSPA instead of 3G on my dell streak?

I would like to suggest you that the H indicates the potentially faster than the 3G it is like multichannel than the single channel. Initially the 3G is used to show in the AT &T phones both H is one of the quickest potentialities to join the internet. I think that in 2.2 they are showing the HSPA it indicates the high speed packet access or it uses 3G as applicable.

I think that HSPA is a technical term for 3G. HSPA stands for High Speed Packet Access. I think that High Speed Downlink Packet Access (HSPDA) is an enhanced version of 3G in the mobile telephone communications protocol in the High-Speed packet access family, there are also newer versions of 3g like 3.5G or turbo 3G which allows networks UMNTS which allows to have higher data transfer speed and capacity. The current HSDPA downlink supports the speed of 1.8, 3.6, 7.2 and 14.0 Mbit/s. if the speed increases then it is a HSPA+, which provides speed of 42 Mbit/s and the next generation speed will be 84 Mbit/s and it will be 3GPP standards.

I think so that if you have taken the version of UK then it will not show you the frequency in 3G radio that frequency is needed for ATT 3G. It is because that you have the 2G frequency I think so that that is why you get the service. I would like to recommend you that 2G and 3G will not affect your monthly bill or the data plan. The H/G/E relate to the speed of the data connection in the area that you are.
    G – 3G is the slowest.
    E – Edge it is quicker.
    H – HSPA it is the Quickest.