Thread: Bluetooth voice dialing for DELLMINI

Bluetooth voice dialing for DELLMINI

I have a Bluetooth voice dialing function but it does not work. I have my wife who bought a new streak at the same time. I think that she has an old Bluetooth think the JABRA BLUETOOTH that has a voice dialing not very nice it was just fine with the streak mobile until the FROYO update was launched. Now the voice dialing on Bluetooth does not work after that. I have a Bluetooth Ant T1 that never worked with 1.6 or 2.2. Me and my wife we both have AT and T locked streaks. Anyone who is having the AT&T locked streak I want to verify that either DELL or AT&T wants to support that community. In this case DELL points out at AT&T and AT&T points out at DELL when you are trying to get the support. Is there any idea of getting out with this problem?

Re: Bluetooth voice dialing for DELLMINI

I would like to recommend you that this is sad news that such a nice that is not able to do such a simple and small thing. I have a HTC TILT which I have taken for 3.5 years old and it does not have any problem regarding the Bluetooth voice dialing with the streak 1.6. just to save your time I am trying to get the VILINGO, Blue Control and choice dialing with no luck. I was also working with the developer of Choice Dialing. This screwed up by ATT, DELL and ANDROID. I just want to say that the 1.7 ROM does not support it.

I also have a streak and it also have a Bluetooth voice dial after the update of 2.2 but it is also not working. I have a plantronics voyager pro and a scala that both worked with the 1.6 before the update. My Bluetooth keyboards auto connect more reliable, but the Bluetooth headsets both get disconnected after attempting the Bluetooth void dial.

I am able to do the Bluetooth call with a JAWBONE icon and the VLINGO. I think so that sometimes it works fine and sometimes it reboots my streak. There am an I car system settings. I have been able to do all the voice call, voice text, and call numbers and all the stuff like that but it is not fully reliable. But I think that it works better in streak 1.6, but in this case I am not able to use VLINGO.