Thread: Rumor of an updated version of Dell streak 2

Rumor of an updated version of Dell streak 2

Hello dude, I am currently worked on the Dell streak 2 Smartphone and I need some updated version of this Smartphone. I really waited such kind of things that will be help to improve the performance. Rumors has to be says that the updated version of the Dell streak 2 Smartphone is to be present in the market. I really need such kind of things. Anyone has knowledge about it then please share your own knowledge.

Re: Rumor of an updated version of Dell streak 2

Hey dude, now in market the new special Smartphone is to be present. This is the Dell Streak 7 Smartphone. Especially this Smartphone contains the 7 inches Gorilla Glass Touch screen. It means you can use this Smartphone as a multitouch screen basis. There is no need to done the calibration in this Smartphone. This will be also categorized under Android tablet PC. It means it contains the Android OS. This will be helping you to access the features on the Android OS.

Hey, if you are discussing about the updated OS version of the Smartphone then I must tell you that the latest version is to be Dell Streak 2.2.2. This will be help to provide the latest feature such as advanced graphics features and so on. This is best for the Smartphone and specially dell Smartphone. This will be very suitable for the Smartphone. Then I suggest you to download and then install this updated version into your Smartphone. This will be helpful to improve the performance.

Hey dude, if you want to update this Smartphone then there is inbuilt facility present in this Smartphone. For doing this update task on the cell phone, you need to go to the Menu. Then open Settings menu. After doing this task you need to hit the about phone options. This option shows the System updates. Then open the link present into that and then you can see that the update file is to be started to be downloading. Then after completion downloading installs it onto the Smartphone. This will be helpful to improve the performance.

If you need to improve the performance of the Smartphone then you need to either update the firmware of this Smartphone. This will be provides the facility to improve the speed of the cell phone and then you can see that the loading task of the cell phone is to be done fastly. Then download the firmware update of the cell phone and then install this file onto the system. This will be help to improve the speed of the cell phone.

Hey, if you want to new latest model of this Dell Smartphone. Then I suggest you to use the Dell Streak 5 Smartphone. This will be works really well and there is nothing wrong still happen in this Smartphone. Lot of people purchased this Smartphone and then you can be easily work into that Smartphone. Then buy this Smartphone and then you can see the result of this Smartphone. I use this Smartphone and there is nothing wrong happen in this trouble.