Thread: Unable to use Bluetooth and WIFI in dell streak

Unable to use Bluetooth and WIFI in dell streak

I have recently got the DELL streak and in which froyo is installed and I love this device. Before that I was using Sony Ericsson xperia which was also good device. Before someday I started getting some problem in my Dell streak device. Suddenly WIFI and Bluetooth stopped working in my dell streak I don’t know what went wrong but whenever I try to use the WIFI at that time it gives me error. Please tell me what I should do to fix this. I am waiting for your reply.

Re: Unable to use Bluetooth and WIFI in dell streak

As you have said in your post that you are not able to use your WIFI and Bluetooth that is why I would like to suggest you that first turn on the airplane mode and after that keep your mobile phone in airplane mode for 5 to 10 minutes and after that turnoff the airplane mode and then try to use the WIFI and Bluetooth. I think after trying this you will be able to use the WIFI and blue tooth in your mobile phone. I hope this suggestion will fix your issue.

I have gone through your post and If you are not able to solve this problem by trying so many tricks then I think you have to do this trick. First take the backup from your mobile phone and after that reset your mobile phone. Now after resetting your mobile phone you will notice that your device is working normally and you will be able to use the WIFI and Bluetooth. If everything works fine after that then restore your backup. If you still having the issue then let me know.

If you done know hoe to rest your dell streak then I have solution for that. You can reset your Dell streak by following these steps.
    • First of all you have to turn off your Dell streak.
    • Now after that press the volume up and down key together for some time.
    • Now without releasing that both key press the power button till it show configuration screen.
    • Now use your volume key to select the Factory Reset option.
    • Now start the reset option by using your camera button.
    • After doing that wait for reboot and then check whether same problem is coming or not?

I think you can solve this problem by reinstalling the software in your Dell streak. I was also facing the same issue with my device and after that I tried to solve the problem by resetting the device and after that also I was facing the same issue with my device then I tried reinstalled the froyo in my device and after that I am not facing this problem with my Dell streak. I think you should also try this solution for your device also. if you still having the same issue then let me know.

As you have suggested in your post I have tried to solve the problem by enabling and disabling the airplane mode and after that I tried to use the WIFI and blue tooth in my device but that trick didn’t make any difference. Now after that I also tried to solve the problem by resetting the device by following your steps but after that also I was facing the same issue. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem. Any help will be appreciated.

As you have said in your above post that you are not able to solve the problem by switching your mobile in to thr airplane mode and also same problem is coming after resetting the device also didn’t work then I think you have to first update the mobile software and after that try to use the Bluetooth and WIFI. If that trick does not work then I think you have to go the dell service center and then ask for the solution. I hope this will be helpful to you and you will be able to fix the issue.